Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Sounds good Mike!

I am not sure I would want a car anymore without AWD.  I have become spoiled by it.  2 summers ago we bought my wife a new to us Jeep Commander and now the wife is insisting that her next car have remote start, memory seats, and seat warmers.  She was content without them in the last car but now it has become a standard need.

Docket_Rocket

That is so funny.

Sounds good Mike!

I am not sure I would want a car anymore without AWD.  I have become spoiled by it.  2 summers ago we bought my wife a new to us Jeep Commander and now the wife is insisting that her next car have remote start, memory seats, and seat warmers.  She was content without them in the last car but now it has become a standard need.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Mike, your trails sound fun.

Damaris, when do you head west?

Doug, sounds like your leg is still having problems.

Marjorie, is the wedding this week?

Yo Pam.  Hope the kids like those farm chores.

Me, funk.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yes wedding is Saturday.

NO FUNK allowed.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Doug, we leave on Thursday afternoon.  I cannot wait.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Made it to the farm just fine despite a 16 mile stretch of road work and missing my usual turnoff because I wasn't paying attention. Oops!

Relentless forward progress

Marjorie, I'm trying.  :/

Damaris, that was me that asked.  Should be a fun weekend for you.

Pam, now put em to work.

Docket_Rocket

3 years later and I am still confusing you two on occasion.  My bad.

Marjorie, I'm trying.  :/

Damaris, that was me that asked.  Should be a fun weekend for you.

Pam, now put em to work.  ,

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Got some of my mojo back tonight.  Hooked up with my trail group, they always cheer me up.  Now hope I can keep it.

Docket_Rocket

Keep it up, Van!

It is hard to watch a game when one team is not playing at all (and that is your team).  Sigh.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning everyone.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Morning! Off to court!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

morning, stuck at work. Potentially strong storms to roll in today.
                              Morning. Had a cup of coffee. Heading out for a run.

Docket_Rocket

Done with court this morning. Wish I was already on vacation and I still have today and part of tomorrow.

Damaris

Fundraising Page