Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Van I don't have to drink much. Since I rarely ever have anything to drink it wouldn't take much at all!  But I think it will be ok.

Had nice dinner with twin and his family.

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning!

I have a bad case of fuck this shit o'clock its Friday already here at work.

Marjorie, hooping for no drama for ya.

Doug, gping to be a long drag ass day, ha.

Up and at em at 5 'odark for a 40 minute stair master workout with a couple of running friends.  Our new motto is Do Epic Shit Always.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Love the new motto, Van!

Relentless forward progress

Wandering Wally

Morning all!  Had a nice trail run yesterday.  Perfect weather for it.  Sunny, 70 degrees, no humidity and enough wind to keep the mosquitoes off.  Today I'm hanging out in my office waiting for a disk to decrypt so I can move the data around.

Van - Sounds like your body is still recovering from the epic 72 hour thing you did a few weeks ago.  The sharp edge of your fitness might not be there, but your base fitness is still there.  You didn't suddenly turn into Homer Simpson over night.  The sharpness will come back.

Marjorie - I saw you will be in Michigan soon?  Which part?  Look at the back of your left hand.  I live close to the bottom of the pinky fingernail (the cuticle?).

Damaris - Have a nice time!

Pam - Hi!

Doug - Hang in there.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Mike, waiting for a disk to decrypt sounds about as exciting as watching paint dry.  Good luck. Lol.

Pam, were not really doing epic shit, but we had to laugh about it.

Wandering Wally

Yep.  About as much fun as watching paint dry.  Soon I will probably just shut the monitor off and leave.  I'll come back tonight or tomorrow sometime and see if it finished OK.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

4th day of vacation here and loving the break.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Mike I'm in MI now. Troy so suburb of Detroit. Dads wedding is tomorrow.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Mandated on call right now. First up to be called in. I wouldn't mind being called in, but I wouldn't mind getting a few hours' sleep first either!

Good luck tomorrow Marjorie!

Pam, I'm guessing that you'll be called in.

Docket_Rocket

Quick wave hello.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Pam, I'm guessing that you'll be called in.

Yup. Phone rang at 2145. Left at 0300. Gonna sleep soon.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Wedding day

Marjorie

Damaris, hope you're having a good weekend seeing some fun stuff in SF.  And enjoy the race.  Color me jealous, I really want that to be my CA race someday.

Pam, hope the 1/2 shift wasn't too bad.

Marjorie, hope the chocolates are still ok, Smile And be happy that your dad has someone in his life to share his years with.

Ok, I have to whine just a bit.  I don't know what is going on with my body.  My RHR is up to about 65.  2 1/2 years ago, when I was in marathon PR shape, it was 49.  Even when I was in good marathon shape last October, it was 51.  I can definitely make a case for overreaching.  But any other activity feels fine, like biking, or even the stairmaster workout yesterday.  But running shoots my HR through the roof, and my RHR keeps creeping up.  Confuzzled.  Oh well.  I'm going to seek some help from some experts.