Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

what did you do to the ankle Van?

yes he is a crazy and unstable human being who someone in the neighborhood is about to publicly shame on the FB pages for he neighbors.

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Corny joke I heard on the radio this morning:

What do you call a baby born at a whore house?

A brothel sprout

Marjorie, hope you get it figured out.  It's never easy.

Doug, cute!

You ever had one of those nights where you just want to get drunk?  Yeah, that's my night.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Marjorie, forgot to say, I caught my foot in a trail rut at my race on Saturday at mile 15.  It wasn't bad enough to stop me, so I kept going to mile 49.  And then once I stopped, it swelled up pretty bad, which is just now starting to go down.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

You ever had one of those nights where you just want to get drunk?  Yeah, that's my night.

GREAT idea!  Time to go pour some bourbon.

Latest update on my cousin.  She has a disk near the base of her brain stem that has some minor tears in it which was causing the pressure that was screwing her all up.  She is getting released in the morning.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Not sure if I mentioned it or not but I had an interview today and I think it went well.  It looks like Monday will be an interview with the HR department over the phone.

Docket_Rocket

Great news, Doug!

Van, pass me a martini.  Let's drink up.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Doug, that sounds like good news, and not as bad as originally thought.  Hope she continues to do better.

Now about those drinks.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Had me some bourbon last night.

This weekend might involve even more drinking.  Saturday is the wedding  Cry

We are thinking about opening the Crown Royal this weekend.  Its from 1968.  44 YO CR!  Might be smooth, might be syrup

It's probably pretty smooth.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Great news about your cousin, Doug!  Chin up this weekend. In the end, all we can really do for our kids is be there for them.

Getting ready for another three night stretch this weekend. I'm not resource, though, so I may not actually work all three shifts depending on census and acuity.

Relentless forward progress

Ankle circles feeling better today.  It's progress.

Docket_Rocket

Good news.  Hope it continues improving.

Ankle circles feeling better today.  It's progress.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Running_Coder

Hi everybody!!  I finally found you guys thanks to a link on fb.  Smile

Docket_Rocket

Hi!

Hi everybody!!  I finally found you guys thanks to a link on fb.  Smile

Damaris

Fundraising Page