Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey Neil

Spray not helping.  So I made a paste of baking soda and water and plastered it all over his butt.  We will see if that works.

Marjorie

FML.  I think I need some anxiety medication. For real.  DD got into a car accident with her car today.  And about 3 other things is making this a shitcrappy day.  Maybe a run will help.  I don't want to be social, I'm supposed to meet my trail group, think I might bail on that.  Trails still kind of bug my ankle too.  Ugh.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Crew_Dawg

Van, sorry about the bad day Sad

Hi Marjorie

I did my longest run in a long time, 7.26, so I am feeling pretty good about it.  It's nice to not have a race any time soon, I can build back a base at my own pace without pressure.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Neil, stock up on the long underwear.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Sorry about the accident, Van!  Hope everything works itself out.

Neil, great job.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Crew_Dawg

Van, I am dreading the winter up there.  But I actually used to thrive on running in the cold.  Its the only hardcore badass card I have haha.  I still have the frozen bugar picture from Michigan somewhere

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.

Sorry to hear about the car accident, Van.  How bad and who's at fault?

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Okay. The western states can come get this rain. I'm over it. We could probably go 3 months with no rain and still be ahead of rainfall for the year. Otoh I could grow rice in the back yard since it is just squishy water yuck....

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I finally dropped out of the miles game and I don't miss it at all.  Still involved in 2013in2013 but not the miles game.

Should have dropped out of that last year.

Docket_Rocket

I should do it too.  One of these days....

I finally dropped out of the miles game and I don't miss it at all.  Still involved in 2013in2013 but not the miles game.

Should have dropped out of that last year.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Yo everyone.  Happy Independence Day Eve.

Crew_Dawg

I am drinking fucking beer, this career is so frustrating sometimes.  Rant over

It's 110 am.  Making double time but I dont want to be here.  I don't want to be anywhere.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Happy fireworks day.

Marjorie