Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I did a 5K today in super humid weather and the asthma was nowhere to be found.  Adjusted for weather, I was on PR pace, but obviously I ran slower because it was humid as a jungle.  Hubby PRd.  Woot!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Congrats D and hubby!

Happy 4th to all!

I could cry from happiness and warm fuzzys right now. Oldest and youngest have their heads bent over a Calvin and Hobbes book, and oldest is teaching youngest to read!  *sniff*

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Happy 4th.

Marjorie

Congrats to Mr. Rocket!

Pam, that's cool!

Happy 4th everyone else.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Crew_Dawg

Happy Independence Day!

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

May the 4th be with you all!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Still testing avatars, not sure if I like this one although it is how I feel some times.

Have to do some company research this weekend.  Seems I have an interview Monday afternoon with a company down in Alabama

Crew_Dawg

That would be funny if its near maxwell afb and I get an Instructor job there

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Docket_Rocket

Morning! Good luck with the interview, Doug! Neil, hiya!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Morning.  I slept in, needed it.   And I've lost my running mojo.  If anyone finds it, please let me know... Having coffee at the moment, and will try to force myself out the door in a bit.  And then work at 4.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Van, your running mojo is in rehab with mine right now.

My ankle is coming around . . slowly.  I was talking to a running friend this morning who is in the medical profession and explained my issue to him.  The prognosis is an overuse issue and that I need to stretch and ice it repeatedly.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

work day after holiday = boring since not many people around so not much to do.  I'm all caught up so not like I can use this down time to do anything that has been waiting on me.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Found out this afternoon that one of my bio aunts passed away last night. She was supposed to get a valve replaced, became unstable before she was supposed to go to  surgery, and they couldn't get her stabilized again.  Don't know details on arrangements yet.   I'm thinking early/middle of next week.

Crew_Dawg

Sorry about the news Ld Sad