Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Pam,  may she rest in peace.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I didn't sleep due to bad allergies, so meh.  I look a sight.

Sorry about that Pam.  Hugs.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Sorry to hear that Pam, RIP.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Sorry to hear that Pam.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Thanks for the condolences everyone. Hoping I don't get called in tonight or tomorrow so I can go to the funeral on Monday.

Relentless forward progress

Busy morning helping to crew the final segment of the MS Relay Across the US today, with a baton handoff at the Missouri River.  The next runner will now run the entire state of Iowa over the next 2 weeks.  Long day, and now at work taking care of business.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I had a great LR.  I have not done anything above 14 in such a long time that doing 15 with the last 3 as fast as I could and felt great in this soup felt, well, great.

My paces are slow lately, but really, Van, can you do something about heat indexes of 90F by 7am and dewpoints of 76+ in JULY?  This is unheard of!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi everyone

Marjorie

I skipped my run today.  Blah.

Running_Coder

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a great 4th of July.  I was with family to watch fireworks and spend some quality time.  Now that I'm home I must get back to the yard work.  My left knee has been hurting, feels like I twisted it doing some landscaping so no running lately for me.  I wanted to run a 5K race while I was down visiting family but couldn't.   It feels like I aggravated a tendon or ligament to the knee.  Undecided

Docket_Rocket

Ouch, Mary.  Feel better!

Van, a skipped run is nothing in the overall scheme of things.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Afternoon all.

Went out for a run today, it was eh . . . .

5 miles in the books and lots of stretching and some icing afterwards.  The leg / ankle is slowly coming around

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Feel better Mary!

Good news Doug!

Crew_Dawg

Spent all saturday drinkin with the dudes and driving the dunes in Cali.  Life ain't too bad sometimes.  Today was laundry, pack, clean, and ran 7 miles.  Overall I would say it was a productive weekend.

Hello all!

-- Ice, I could ice for hours