Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Van the dog butt is about healed.  he isn't licking it anymore so that is a good thing.

Marjorie

Marjorie, crisis averted then.  Yay.

So I'm fairly annoyed.  Going to miss my trail run tonight because I need to babysit my nephews.  Long story.  But I'm annoyed.  So I had to run in the heat of the day.  Temp was 95, heat index 101.  Yeah, it sucked, so I only ran 2 1/2 miles and said screw this.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Crew_Dawg

The biggest test of my career tomorrow, I am about as least confident as I could possibly be.  It's not a good feeling, but on a brighter note I ran 8.3 tonight for the first time in months.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Go, Neil, go!  Hope everything goes well!

Van, hope you get to run today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Neil, we all know you can do it.  Go Neil!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Good luck Neil.

Me? Friggin tired.  Slept well last night right up to about 3:45 and then tossed a turned for the next 45 minute until getting up to get ready for work.

Job interview today and I just don't feel ready / confident about it.  I am sure it will go okay but . . . .

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Good luck Neil and Doug!

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

GL folks!

Van how is the mojo?

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Good luck, Doug!!!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Marjorie, mojo is just not there at the moment.  Running is a chore right now.  I'm logging miles, but it's not bliss like it has been.  Blah.

Looks like our summer drought is about to begin.  We haven't had much rainfall in the last couple of weeks, and no rain for the foreseable future with highs heading back into the mid to upper 90s.  Looks like I'll be paying for my rain for awhile.  >:

Crew_Dawg

I pulled off a 100% today somehow.  This is a very hard course with a high wash out rate, and I ended it like that.  I had tears of joy when I got my paper back, after all the stress of this course I ended like that.  Half the class ahead of us failed this same test, I was scared shitless but daym I did it.  I wish I could party tonight but I have an early day tomorrow in the simulator to prep for my final test in that.  I am not worried about that test, this one was my killer.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

Congrats, Neil!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Congrats Neil.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Good job Neil!

HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Yay Neil!!!!

Relentless forward progress