Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Yo!  I ran and didn't have an asthma attack, woohoo!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

That's great news!

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

And it was fast(er) and everything!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hey guys!  Starting to show signs that this has, in fact, turned into a sinus infection.  Boo, haven't had one in years.  Oh well, will go to the doc on Friday and get some antibiotics.  How's everyone?  Any New Years Eve/Day plans?  Small family celebration for us tomorrow night and on Tuesday morning I'm doing a 5k that includes jumping into a freezing lake.  I loved it last year.  Invigorating!

I may be slow but I never quit.

Cheryl, I wouldn't wait until Friday if it is an infection.  And good luck with that water plunge.

Docket_Rocket

Feel better, Cheryl.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey there.

Cheryl if it is an infection don't wait until Friday.  That would mean it was a ton worse.  Don't make the mistake and it turns into something even worse!

Marjorie

Crew_Dawg

Cheryl, I have been out of the loop for a while, what was the outcome of your husband being sick?

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Thanks for a great 2012, glad to pass the days with yawl.

Docket_Rocket

The same!  Any plans for tonight, Crew?  I got nothing (as far as I know).

Thanks for a great 2012, glad to pass the days with yawl.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

I think it's just starting to get infected so I want to give it the end of the week and see what happens with it.  Neil, my husband is doing great. He's fully recovered other than not all of his strength is back yet.  He's back to working, mostly small jobs at first but this next week he plans to open his schedule further.  Little steps in the right direction.  He's in a much better mood now that he's working too.  So thankful for how it turned out.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Crew_Dawg

thats outstanding cheryl!

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

No plans here.  We grilled some really good steaks, cheese potatoes, green beans, and great dessert.  A bottle of wine and a Redbox DVD.   Yeah, we're party animals.

Docket_Rocket

We're home and my neighbor is crying her heart out because one of the kitties escaped.  We couldn't find her.  Hope she finds her.  Three kitties lost in one year (one was found) is not a pleasant experience, for sure.

Happy New Years, guys!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Hope you found the kitty.

Working a 10 hour shift on New Year's Day means 10 hours of double time!  Big grin