Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Neil, sometimes you have to look backward for a moment to be able to move forward.  I still say I hope you never have to push the button though.

Morning Doug.  How's the job hunt going today?

You Damaris.

Ran 16 miles on the rail trail this morning and had a pretty serious encounter with an inannimate object otherwise known as the wall.  It was not fun.  Now time for a nap, and then back on the night shift for the next 7 days.  I'm soooo looking forward to it.  Not.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Running_Coder

Morning!

Van - So glad your DD's pictures turned out well.  I'm excited to get going on my DD's soon.  I'm looking at photographers work online for now.

Crew_Dawg

Van, dont worry there is no button to push Smile

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Mary, we had to start ours pretty early.  Yearbook deadlines are in mid September here.  Studios are booked weeks in advance with so many kids.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Almost home. Last flight for today. At least I've been in first class for both flights.

Marjorie

Running_Coder

Van - I had not thought of that.  I guess I better find out how they do the yearbook picture.

Marjorie, first class on both? Wow.  I've never been in first class.  Ever.  I'm a steerage kind of guy.

Mary, good luck.  When you get the pics back, they will suck you in.

Sitting at the pool.  Being very unproductive. Oops. Bummer.

Crew_Dawg

Hi

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.  OT with youngest this morning, then a quick run to the grocery store for milk, fruit, bread, etc.  Gotta try to nap this afternoon.  Start a three night stretch at work tonight.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Van all the travel I do pays off when you get upgraded.  Very few people in first class ever pay for first class.

So why does someone send me an email at 7 this am, I respond asking a question a little after 7 am to ask for more information.  Only for them to send another email saying 'oh, I already fixed it.; my boss told me to ask you on Wed' (now today is FRIDAY---I double checked!!! and they didn't send this on Wed). So you send the question but you already fixed the problem?  I don't see the point..........

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

LOL.  Some people are weird, marjorie.  Or it could be that the outlook had it to send but never sent it until now?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

nope.  But hey, they can tell their boss they asked me.  Just after they already fixed the problem

Marjorie

Crew_Dawg

I have had so much free time this week I forgot what it was like. And weekly miles show it