Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Hello friends.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Evening friends!

Running_Coder

Hi everybody!

Docket_Rocket

Yo!  I had two martinis tonight.  Anybody else joined me?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Damaris - Have one for me!  I can't imbibe while on duty...

Relentless forward progress

Running_Coder

I had a Redd's apple ale.  It was okay.

Mary, I was the same way, I wanted to like Redds, but it just didn't do it for me.  Now, the Angry Orchard hard cider, that's good stuff!

No martinis for me.  I'm on the night shift too.  A good stout cup of coffee (or three) is in my near term future. Oh, and I didn't run today.  Was supposed to do a recovery run, but ate steak, pork chops, and root beer floats instead.

See ya.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Happy Saturday everyone.

Marjorie

Wake up peoples.  Oh wait. it's 730 at night.

Docket_Rocket

Hi!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Happy Sunday.  Ok, I suck, skipped my run again yesterday evening.  I think I need to seriously sit down and evaluate what's going on here.  It's a pretty distinct lack of motivation I guess.  I'm finding more enjoyment from being lazy, eating poorly, not running, and gaining weight. Can someone please bitchslap me up side the head?  Thank you, that is all.

Docket_Rocket

Consider yourself bitchslapped, Van.  Are you registered for a race?  If not, maybe you need the incentive so your mojo can return.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Yes, I have lots of races scheduled.  50 mile trail race in SD in August, then a double marathon in WY/MT in September, Albuquerque marathon in October, and Louisiana marathon in January.  I need my mojo, but this race list isn't motivating me.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Van then some serious soul search with what is happening. Is there something else not RR doing this?  Other stresses can contribute and really add up over time.

Marjorie