Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

I read!  Nice job, Neil!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Baby bunnies are gone but the smell apparently lingers as Quincy keeps going to where the nest was. He is convinced if he keeps going they will magically re appear. Nice for us since we don't have to leash them to go out like we have had to do these last 2 weeks.

Marjorie

Marjorie, we have 2 dogs. And one, we absolutely cannot trust off leash.  She'd be gone in a flash, and I have no faith that she would come back.  The other dog hasn't been on a leash in a long time.

Damaris, hope you Mr. Rocket can get back into it.

I'm annoyed.  Can't find my lightweight running gloves.  Thought they were in my jacket pocket.  Nope.  While the bottom of Pikes Peak is summer, the top is not.  You have to take an outer shell just in case.  Maybe a mountain run will finally bring some mojo back.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Crew_Dawg

Thanks!   I crewed by myself for the first 90 miles.  Very intense and stressful, but holy shit did I have an unbeleivable sense of accomplishment.  I'm actually going to gather thoughts and write at length about it.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Oh we have a fence. Without it 2 Bassets would be 2 states away as they followed the smells. Bassets can move pretty darn quick

wtg Neil

Marjorie

Hey, I found a near gear tonight that I haven't seen in awhile.  Clocked a couple of sub 8 miles on my 7 mile neighborhood run.  Overall pace 8:45.  And I found muh gloves.  Tucked away in my bicycle seat bag.

Neil, sounds like it was an exciting experience.  And cool that you ran your mile in Death Valley!

Marjorie, I wish we had a fence.   I'd like to see Bassets run fast though, that would be funny.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Van good for finding the gloves and some paces.

Bassets are funny runners but being low to the ground they are very very fast. Have to be to chase prey.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

His shin hurt some after the run so he is back on the IR and taking some prednisone or whatever.  Hoping to try again next week.

Marjorie, we have 2 dogs. And one, we absolutely cannot trust off leash.  She'd be gone in a flash, and I have no faith that she would come back.  The other dog hasn't been on a leash in a long time.

Damaris, hope you Mr. Rocket can get back into it.

I'm annoyed.  Can't find my lightweight running gloves.  Thought they were in my jacket pocket.  Nope.  While the bottom of Pikes Peak is summer, the top is not.  You have to take an outer shell just in case.  Maybe a mountain run will finally bring some mojo back.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Yo.

Relentless forward progress

Morning. Have a great day!  Sandman time for me.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I'm tired and just woke up!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Another Wednesday!

Marjorie

Crew_Dawg

Graduation day!

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

Have fun, and congrats, Neil!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

And now you get to drive back to Illinois!