Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Run and haircut done. A little yard work done but it is raining so I stopped. Might as well eat lunch and play on the Internet.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Yo. 20 year high school reunion tonight. Good grief!  How did 20 years go by so fast??

Relentless forward progress

Have fun Pam.

Sounds like a good day Marjorie.

Woke up pretty sore this morning. Settled for 6 miles instead of the 10 I had planned. And now off to my family reunion with my brothers and sisters.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Enjoy!

Yo. 20 year high school reunion tonight. Good grief!  How did 20 years go by so fast??

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Crickets.

Had fun last night. Saw a couple people I hadn't seen since our 15 yr reunion, and a couple more that I hadn't seen since high school/ college years.  Hoarse today from laughing so hard and so much. I was highly entertained. Wink Work tonight unless I get my voluntary time off. Since I didn't even get home until 0200, I'm really hoping to stay home!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

My 20 year reunion was meh. Not sure if I will do the 25 that is coming up. We will see.

Marjorie

It was my 25 this year.  Skipped it.  But, I've skipped them all.

Docket_Rocket

My HS 20th reunion was this month but I didn't travel to PR for it.

I couldn't sleep much because Trixie kept throwing up, ugh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. Got to stay home on call last night. Good thing too, cuz I was really tired!

Nap time.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

another error report to go through today.  At least it didn't take 2 days like last week.  The therapist are getting better.  Only took all afternoon this time.  But still better.

Marjorie

Running_Coder

Hi gang!

Marjorie - I read your post and it sounds like you do a lot for your job.  I code outpatient surgeries for a huge hospital in St. Louis.   I understand the importance of documentation, correct coding, and the use of modifiers as you said.   Completing coding for my job can be frustrating sometimes due to the lack of documentation or specificity.    I LOVE what I do though and I work from home the last 2 years.  Smile

Marjorie, Mary, imagine all this when we didn't have computers.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.  Gotta get packed up to head up to the folks' today.  It's my adoptive dad's 77th bday tomorrow!

Have a good trip Pam.