Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Afternoon Pam and Damaris.

Finally off the night shift here.  Heading to a duelilng piano concert tonight at the park.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Omg Van!  But, hey, if it helps!

D NSF totally seals it. Not worth the hassle , not getting paid correctly etc.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Enjoy!

Marjorie, I agree!

Afternoon Pam and Damaris.

Finally off the night shift here.  Heading to a duelilng piano concert tonight at the park.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. OT for youngest and grocery run this morning. Otherwise, a couple loads of laundry and a nap attempt before work tonight.

Relentless forward progress

Pam, Oreo cookies for me please.  Thanks.  Wink

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hoping today is not a long drawn out day.

Marjorie

Marjorie, it's already tomorrow, hope you made it through yesterday.

26.18 nighttime hilly mofo trail miles with my running group.  Finally shut it down about 315 am.  Because 26.2 just seemed too far.  LOL.

Docket_Rocket

Nice job, Van.

Thanks to the stupid weather and a heat index of 88F at 4:30am, I am starting my 20 miler now.  Ugh.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

We are at puppy pool

Marjorie

Saw that you got your 20 done Damaris.  Sometimes it's not easy.

Puppy pool sounds fun.

Docket_Rocket

Van, thanks!  It was actually possibly my best 20 miler ever.  Not pacewise as I ran it 2 minutes slower than the same workout last year but I felt strong and I could've gone 2-3 miles more after.  The pace felt way easier than last year so that is a plus.

Plus no albuterol which makes it worthwhile.  I seriously have not seen as many sub-11 miles in ages and now I am running them during the last 10 miles of the 20 miler.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Night 2 at work. 0700 can't come soon enough.

Relentless forward progress

Sounds good Damaris. Hope it continues.

Pam, I hope you're with the sandman now.  zzzzz

Heading to the lake for a few miles.  My wife is on the warpath and my best option is to make myself scarce.  And then a birthday party for the nephew, then probably another 12 day at work.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I did 6 with the MCM forumite and now off to brunch with a friend.

Damaris

Fundraising Page