Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.  Had a one-on-one meeting with youngest's kindergarten teacher yesterday, and open house for the school tonight.  The kids can bring in and put away their school supplies, and everyone gets to meet the teachers.  Makes the first day of school a little easier for everyone.  First day is Monday.  Gotta get a gift this week for one of my coworkers.  She's working my Sunday night so I can take youngest to his first day of school.  *sniff*

Doug - I have faith something will come up for you eventually.  Hugs in the meantime.  ((Doug))

Relentless forward progress

Morning folks.  Enjoying a cup of coffee this morning.  Man it's so good.

Damaris, maybe you can catch a nap in court. Ha.

Doug, good luck!  Something will come along.

Pam, awww, kids growing up so fast!  That was nice of your coworker though to work for you.  Small gestures like that mean alot.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

The rest of the corn came off this am (well with some PT assisted debridement. I can't stop myself). At least it doesn't hurt like it did. I will have to get a digi pad for the area to keep it from forming again whilst I figure out the gait thing.

Van since that ligament checks pelvic rotation it kinda makes sense if my left part of the pelvis is now rotating correctly then the way the leg swings will be different. I will have to keep an eye on it.

Marjorie

Speaking of corn, I have not had any sweet corn this year.  I feel cheated.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

No sweet corn???????

You MUST go buy some today then.

We made hobo dinners the other day for the first time this year i believe.  Burgers, onion, carrot, and potatoes in the pot then into the oven for 45 minutes @ 350.  We usually wrap them in tinfoil when camping and toss them in the fire.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Had big asthma issues during my intervals yesterday.  Hoping today is better.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Doug, maybe we should make a poll here and in RWOL as to who will be interested in doing the 2014 game.  I fear there might no be as many interested next year and in years prior.  That could help us determine what we need to do, right?  I mean, if only X amount of people will play (as compared to XXX) we might need less cumbersome methods, no?

If not, I can ask Eric, but I don't know the details of the system.  Maybe send me a little summary of how the software works and see what his suggestions are?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Yo. Very busy morning helping oldest finish cleaning his room. I can't believe how much actual garbage I found to either recycle or toss. Both boys have trash bins in their rooms now, so hopefully that won't be an issue any more. I still have more to do down there, but it's already 95% better. Gotta to get school shoes for youngest and groceries yet this afternoon.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I adore Sweet corn.  Unfortunately, my body does not if I wish to run so I haven't had it in forever.

Damn Garmin is still fucked up.  I have not gotten an email back from Garmin.  There is no firmware update available for mine as I have the most current version.  This just overall sucks.  It still works to run but that doesn't mean I'm happy monkeying with it every single damn day.  Garmin forums had no idea what is wrong with it.  Customer service has not emailed me back yet.

If I do not hear soon, I'm just buying a new one.  I'm not going to deal with the crap.  If they can then fix it, great.  If not then I'll just use it as a back up.  I run too much and too many different routes to have it not work.

Marjorie

We do hobo dinners in foil on the grill.  Good stuff.

Marjorie, technology is great, when it works.  Then it sucks.

Damaris, hope the asthma is better today.

Pam, I gave up on my daughter's room awhile ago. But maybe the trash cans will help your boys.

Hit my 10,000 mile this afternoon.  Life is good.

Docket_Rocket

It is not, but it is not worse, so there is that.  I also had my allergy shot and that has spread to half of my arm, so I think it is better I just rest.  I feel OK but no need to push it, especially on a cutback week.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Got it to update the firmware and there was a time zone update thingy. I'm leaning that the time zone was corrupt on my watch. It is acting correctly now. I will go outside and connect it to satellite. Fingers crossed it doesn't crap out again.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Yay, good news.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Huge milestone, Van!!

Docket_Rocket

Congrats, Van!

Damaris

Fundraising Page