Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Well, the kitty returned home today at 7:48am.  She has a gash atop her heard, so it looks like either she got stuck inside a big bush and had to slash her hair to be able to get out (which would explain why it took 24 hours for her to return), or she was attacked by a duck or opposum.  I guess we'll never know.  But she is back!

I ran 15 miles @ 76% HR.  Trying to follow some runs using Pfitz and that is a bit faster than I am used to.  For example, last week my 20 were at 11:29.  This one at 10:58.  We'll see how the rest of the week goes.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Hey, does anyone know how to give a count of the number of runs in your log in a year?  I can't seem to figure that one out.

Go over to your running log and click on REPORTS (on the left) Click on the box that says new report.  When the search fields come up change the search to last year and then it will display all your entries from last year.  On the right click on Summary and it should give you mileage, duration, and # of entries.  If you have more than just running entries then you will need to change 1 of the other search parameters.

I'm actually watching the debate on fiscal cliff on Cspan.  What is wrong with me. I hate politics.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Alright!  I give!  I give!

i'm keeping my RWOL account, but I think I'll be spending a lot more time here.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Yay!  She did it!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hey Pam, long time no see!

Yo everyone else, back on schedule for the new year of clean eating, running, and happy days?

Docket_Rocket

What are those?

Hey Pam, long time no see!

Yo everyone else, back on schedule for the new year of clean eating, running, and happy days?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

I know when I eat clean, I feel a lot better!

Docket_Rocket

Oh, me too.  My asthma feels better too.  Only reason I have not eaten meat in 9 months!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Hey peeps!  Killing time at work right now.  Popping the smoke canister in about 20 minutes.

Got a killer deal on a marathon in November last night.  Registration opening day price was $40 and it went up to $60 today.  Plus I got a military veteran's discount of $10 so my price was $30 plus processing fees.  Gotta love it when you can get a marathon for $32.

Docket_Rocket

And which marathon is that, pray tell?

Hey peeps!  Killing time at work right now.  Popping the smoke canister in about 20 minutes.

Got a killer deal on a marathon in November last night.  Registration opening day price was $40 and it went up to $60 today.  Plus I got a military veteran's discount of $10 so my price was $30 plus processing fees.  Gotta love it when you can get a marathon for $32.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Sweet deal Doug!

Headed home sick 1.5 hours early.  Really hoping this isn't the flu.   Supposed to go for a B/B weekend with my wife on Friday.

Docket_Rocket

Very frustrated today.  My allergy shot had a huge reaction and my recovery run turned into a slow (are you sure you're running, bitch?) run.  It was so slow and I could still not breathe well, it was frustrating.  Bah!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

1step forward, 1step back.

Docket_Rocket

That's exactly how it is.  Sometimes 2 steps back.  Sigh.

1step forward, 1step back.

Damaris

Fundraising Page