Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

While we're at it, why is there a new thread every day for the dailies?  Honestly, I really don't have much interest in what everyone does every day. So I never go In them.  

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Wandering Wally

By the time I have time to look at the dailies, the threads are really long. I'm too lazy to keep up. Winter is here. Pfft.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

The only thing bad about this site is the inability to keep up with the last unread post, especially if there's a lot of posts in a thread.  Not sure i have the patience or time for that.  

Wandering Wally

What's everyone drinking tonight? I'm going for my first run in about 10 days so it's water right now and some hot mint tea when I get back. I'll live vicariously through all of you.

Run!  Just Run!

Crew_Dawg

Hi Gang!

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Drinking Goose Island 312 tonight.  It's OK, not sure I will get it again, maybe if it's on sale.  

Yo Neil, glad to see you in these parts.  3 more weeks! 

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

I participated in the Mammals thread a couple of times to hide from one of the less severe spam attacks.  It was fun, but took a while to load on my computer so I gave up after awhile.  Sad

Docket_Rocket

S'up?

Van, we need to bring LD down here!  Pronto!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Woot!  Neil made it.  Is Mary coming too?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Ok, now I know that this thread was about lol... 

BTW, remind me NEVER to attempt even a mile on a full stomach again...Dead

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Woot!  Neil made it.  Is Mary coming too?

Resisting making crude jokes

Running on a full stomach blows (chunks).  

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Vacation to see the boy was fun but with eating out for 4 days my weight took a hit.  BUT!  I am working in the right direction again.

Wandering Wally

Morning all!

Van - I agree about Goose Island 312.  Not my favorite.  It's OK though.

Neil - Hi!  Hope you are surviving.

irishguy - Welcome!  Yes, running on a full stomach is not fun.  Not fun at all.

daisymae25 - Welcome!  The speed seems better here.  Hope you stay around.

D - Hello!

Doug - Yeah, the holidays made my jeans shrink too.  Back to reality this week.

Run!  Just Run!

xor

They really are just a thread version of Not Running Related NRR Where we talk about anything.  Everyone and anyone have always been welcome.  We've never been mean to any newcomer because new people bring new life.  And if you don't like it, don't visit it.  

It isn't about being mean.  Just trying to provide yall with some perspective as an outsider.  One of the most headscratching things about BF, especially to a newbie, is the sheer volume of really long "threads about everything" with impenetrable titles.  But I guess that's just part of your culture.  Carry on.