Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Crew_Dawg

Happy birf day D

Had an ok 5 miler, foot is still angry tho Sad

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

Thanks!

I did 10 miles this morning and had to do 3 additional miles tonight but did 3.23 miles with hubby instead.  With the happy hour prior to the run and the ankle I twisted earlier this week bugging, I think missing my 3 miles was for the best (although I didn't miss them; I just did them at 3mm slower).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Greetings from the night shift!  I'm sure the rest of you are sleeping.   Very jealous.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Yo!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

Hi!

Yo folks!  At work on what could arguably be the most beautiful day of the year.  And we had free tickets to go the Nebraska football game too.  Oh well.  Gots to pay the bills.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Crew_Dawg

Boo work!

Docket_Rocket

Word.

Everybody seems to be doing well on the NC24 so far.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Hi all.  Had to rest a chest cold the last couple of days.  Below the neck = no running.  One of my office computers got zapped by lightning on Thursday night.  So, I've spent the last day and half getting a different computer going and all the data restored.  Grrr.  Also got to be the bad guy boss and implement a policy that will be important for long term strategy, but not immediately well received.  Hope my assistant comes around to my view sometime soon or it will be uncomfortable around the office for awhile.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Damaris!  Hope you had a great day!

It's been a lot of fun following the NC24 crew.  Hope they all stay healthy.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Hey Mike, you're the boss.  It's your business, you make the rules.  And staff just have to deal with it.

Damaris, so when are you going to do a multi-hour event?

Yo Neil, how's the foot.

Pam, getting some sleep?

Marjorie, haven't seen you this week, except a quick pop in. Hope you are OK.

So my wife and daughter left me.  I'm a bachelor.  My wife packed her bags and said she's not coming back (until tomorrow, she has a slumber party to host at her school).  And my daughter is off to work.  Trying to decide what should be for dinner.

Docket_Rocket

Hey Mike, you're the boss.  It's your business, you make the rules.  And staff just have to deal with it.

Damaris, so when are you going to do a multi-hour event?

Yo Neil, how's the foot.

Pam, getting some sleep?

Marjorie, haven't seen you this week, except a quick pop in. Hope you are OK.

So my wife and daughter left me.  I'm a bachelor.  My wife packed her bags and said she's not coming back (until tomorrow, she has a slumber party to host at her school).  And my daughter is off to work.  Trying to decide what should be for dinner.

There is an 6-12-24 event here but if it falls in between marathons, I might have to do the 6 hour, but if not, I'll try the 12 hour one and see.  Hubby is not pleased, ha!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

And you scared me for a second, Van, about your wife leaving, haha.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Evening.  Wish I had a fire pit to sit around.  It's the most beautiful night out there.  Clear skies, no wind, and nice and crisp.  Instead, I'm drinking bourbon and watching the Big Bang Theory.  Party animal I say.

Crew_Dawg

Van, foot got a day off today grr

Neil, tomorrow is another day, right?  The rest will do it some good.