Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

OMG Van!!!  I'm glad you are both okay!  What happened?!?

Relentless forward progress

A car front ended us as we were turning a corner.   Going through an accident at home is a pain, doing it away from home just Sucks.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Got a rental car.  So hopefully we can salvage a little bit of the weekend. Will have to make another trip to get my car in a couple of weeks though.  Ugh.

Docket_Rocket

Ugh.  Hope the guy had a ticket and will do the responsible thing and pay for the damage!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Van, that sucks about the car getting crunched.  Glad you guys are okay though.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Just popping in to say hey.  Hope you guys had a good holiday season.

Van,  sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you get it all worked out.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Yo!  I have eaten way too much today.  Ugh.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Very very busy tonight. And we have more preterm labor patients than full term ones. This could get interesting...

Relentless forward progress

Hey guys!  Van, sorry about your car but glad you two are okay.  LD, glad there is improvement.  Finding homes for new things is never fun.  I'm at work, procrastinating as usual on a Sunday.  Only because there's not much to do.  Will try for a run around the lake today in my new shoes.  I may need to walk some of it but that's ok.  Oh, and I am officially registered for the Seattle Marathon at the end of the year.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Docket_Rocket

Hi, guys.  Woke up with a migraine; improving so I will try my run tonight.

Hope everybody is doing well, especially Van and his family.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hope your headache goes away soon.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Well that run sucked today.

Made it a whole 6 miles rather than my planned 12.  Between older shoes, tired legs, and the wrong jacket well it flat out sucked.  My lightweight jacket turned up missing and I had to run in a medium weight whicgh meant I was sweating like a hooker on nickle night downtowm

Cheryl, good luck with the training.

Pam, sounds like you earned your pay last night.

Damaris, hope the migraine passed.

Doug, sometimes it sucks.  Sounds like today wa your day.

Night crawler, thanks for the support.

Well we made it home.  Now I need to do my 20 on the TM tonight.  Oh joy.

Doug, sorry about that.  I made it all the way around the 2.8 mile loop without walking and without coughing.  Took it slow and easy and I'm happy with it.

Docket_Rocket

Sorry about the tough run, Doug.

Thanks, guys.  I ran and my HMP miles went awesome.

Damaris

Fundraising Page