Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Biggest Loser premier was actually pretty good tonight.  I liked it!

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Yo!  Better night tonight, although our overflow unit is open. Just too many patients to have them all downstairs. I'm up on overflow right now giving my nurse a lunch break.  My relief will be here at 0700. Yay!

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Never got to watch BL, so I'll watch it tonight via On Demand (which means I'll miss tonight's part of the show).

I slept 2 hours, bah!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

We were gonna DVR the BL so I will watch tonight then.

I will say I thought it sucked how it ended.  Didn't think it was fair at all.

Got to rag on Allison S though.  She recently did the Malibu Triathalon.  It has a 5k run, and she's calling it a marathon.  She has done a marathon before, so she knows, so I don't understand why she's calling this 5k a marathon.  This wasn't on the BL, she was on some talk show last week that we were watching and she was talking about how active and healthy she is.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Yo!

Docket_Rocket

Well hello!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I feel like death and look like casper, according to my family.  I'm so done with being sick, and it only gets worse.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Cheryl, you've been on antibiotics a week and still feeling this bad?  It was last Monday that you said you were getting an infection.  Sorry you're still feeling bad.

Docket_Rocket

Just woke up.  Spent 3 hours at a hearing yesterday and almost got locked into the federal building until this morning.  Bah!

Cheryl, feel better.

Van, hi!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Feel better, Cheryl!

I stayed up way too late reading. Oops!

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Hope everyone is having a good day/night.

Cheryl - I hope you are feeling better.

Damaris - That's crazy. Glad you didn't get locked in.  Although, I can probably think of worse places to be spend the night.  Lol

Don't believe everything you think. 

Docket_Rocket

Haha.  I could've exited the court.  But not the car.  Calling DH to pick me up 1 hour away would've gone well.

I was in Court again (and tomorrow and Thursday), but had fun otherwise.  My run went really well and I'm happy, yay!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Some days, I intensely dislike being a girl. Today was one of those days. I couldn't even drag myself out of the fetal position or away from the heating pad long enough to run. Ugh.