Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Doug, looks like we'll have rain.

Neil, how is the foot?  Rest it!

Pam, hope they didn't call you in.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

I got to stay home until 2330. I just got back home a little bit ago.

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Dad visit was okay. Not too drama filled. They left yesterday. Now I will go run. I should almost be done but my stomach was not happy at 2 am so I had put my run start off until now. Since it is cloudy and no guests I will be okay doing this. Yay.

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Weather.com says 10% chance of rain, Accuweather shows rain.  Weather.gov doesn't forecast Sunday yet it looks like.

The weather for the Chicago marathon will change at least 50 times before Sunday so who knows at this point.  The only common thing that has been so far is the cooler temps in the forecast.

Docket_Rocket

Weather.com said 60% chance of rain an hour ago.  can they get their shit together?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Yeah this morning at 7AM as we were getting ready to take off into the rain for our run we were talking about there being a 60% chance of rain for Chicago.  Like I said, it will change at least 50 times before Sunday.

Docket_Rocket

It better stay steady before I leave or I'll have to bring 2-3 outfits.  Rain, no rain, cold, no cold, fuck.  Either way it will feel cold to me!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Hey folks.  Hope you are all well.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Crew_Dawg

LD - I was up drinkin a few

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all!

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I feel run down.  I hope I am not getting sick.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Yo.  Started raining here last Thursday night and it's still raining.  What a soggy weekend.  Six Flags?  We went in August.  Glad the tickets were free (the kids earned them in a reading program last school year).  There is a Giordano's pizza close by, so that was nice.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Vitamin C Damaris.

Pizza sounds good!

So does beer.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Not having a work computer sucks. Won't be back until Thursday.

Marjorie

Wandering Wally

Boo for no computer.  Did it die Marjorie?

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast