Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

I feel the same way.  Especially this week.

Some days, I intensely dislike being a girl. Today was one of those days. I couldn't even drag myself out of the fetal position or away from the heating pad long enough to run. Ugh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Women have my sympathy for TTOM.  Sorry folks.

I'm battling a cold myself.  Stuffed up, and taking Emergen-C packets once a day to see if it helps, but it will just have to pass.  Had a pretty decent 9.2 mile run on Tuesday afternoon despite the cold though.  Feel like I'm finally starting to get a little speed back and my long run stamina. I spent most of December running on trails, running pretty slow, running a lot of short stuff, and then not running much at all that 3rd week and 4th weeks.  I've got another marathon in 5 /12 weeks in Austin, TX so time to get serious again for a bit.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Feel better, Van!

I am in Court every day of this week but Friday (and I have court, but I will be on vacation, LOL).  I love that my judge is back but damn.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Feel better Van!  And feel better me. I woke up with a drippy nose and hacking cough. Yay.

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Feel better Van.  Lately my feeling a cold coming on remedy has been going for a run and having some rum at night with dinner.  Li'l bastard bugs don't stand a chance to keep a foothold in me.

I thought I could run this cold out of me too, but it's being very stubborn.

Docket_Rocket

REST!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I could run this cold out of me too, but it's being very stubborn.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Wow, winter is upon us.  I wish you all speedy recoveries.

I took tonight off of running because my shin is bothering me.  I'm sure it's nothing that a little rest can't fix.  I'll make my miles  up this weekend.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Night crawler, hope the rest helps.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Thank you. I'll be fine.  It's my own fault, I went on a streak when I should have listened to my body and took a rest day.  Someday I'll learn (I doubt it).  

Night crawler, hope the rest helps.

Is it time to make the donuts? Or eat them?

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Time to go to the doctor. I think I have influenza.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

I want to eat the donut, Van.

LD, what?  Hope you feel better soon.  Hugs.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

I will make the donuts since I don't like them and you guys can eat them.  I think I'm the only person in the world that doesn't like donuts (and cheesecake).

Docket_Rocket

WHO ARE YOU?  I love cheesecake!

I will make the donuts since I don't like them and you guys can eat them.  I think I'm the only person in the wotld that doesn't like donuts (and cheesecake).

Damaris

Fundraising Page