Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Hey folks.

Marjorie, hope you had fun.  I don't think my wife is going to bake any.

Pam, hope you got it all done.

Yo Damaris.

Just getting up here, I've been on the night shift for 3 days.  Need to run, and then need to get the tree up.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. Got a lot done yesterday, but not wrapping presents. Need to start that today....

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.

Well we now have lots of Christmas cookies in the house thanks to my wife, daughter, and mother-in-law.  They baked here yesterday.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I worked all weekend but I think I have my order all done for tomorrow.  I need to print it and read it again (and it's too fucking long) but it is mostly done.

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

1 of my ATs is not like the other, 1 of my ATs hurts like a mother fucker.  Taking several rest days now.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Boo, Doug!

BTW, thanks for the help setting up the 2014 game!

Damaris

Doug, rest is good.

Damaris, hope the order is good!

Pam, good luck with the presents.  It's funny how we spend so much time wrapping, and then it's destroyed in a second.  My wife has yet to wrap anything.  I'm not sure she will get to it.  Oh well.

10 mile run today in 5 degree wind chill.  I was toasty warm.  Smartwool baselayer to the rescue, with 2 layers above that on the bottom and 3 on the top.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The order is too fucking long and I am afraid the judge will freak out and make me lose if he sees it.  Ha.  I'll cut a bit more later and then send it to chambers.  It's a competing order but the other side is such a moron (the one that objected to an extension of the trial when the government was shut down), I should win, UNLESS the court feels sorry for these people.  Which sometimes they do.

Damaris

Had a good early christmas with the parents and grandparents last night.  Been hanging out in my new pj's all day.  Watching this game is stressing me out.  I may actually try to go for a run tomorrow depending on how I feel.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Yes, definitely resting the AT for a while but I must say that the alcohol treatments I gave it tonight certainly helped.

HI CHERYL!!!

Wandering Wally

Happy Monday everyone.  Sort of working today, getting the last details for Christmas nailed down tonight.

Doug - Hope you feel better soon.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Or Hello, since I never slept last night.  Not a wink.  Coffee cannot love me any more than it already does today.

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Coffee - - mmmmmmmmmm.

Wandering Wally

Mmm, yes, coffee.  Just the thing for a chilly morning.

All nighters = bleck!  I was never very good at them.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Got most of the wrapping done yesterday. Need to finish today and do some laundry.

Relentless forward progress