Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Happy Thursday. Yucky weather today

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

It is!  Raining like crazy here but that at least made the temps below 80F for once.  Two traffic accidents on the way to work, not surprising since Miamians do not know how to drive.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Morning all!  Happy Boxing Day, whatever that is.  I worked a half day this morning and then I'm taking off for the day.  Snowed all day yesterday.  Looks like a little peek of sunshine today.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Bad flare day in progress. Meds not helping. This sucks.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Hi, guys.

Pam, sorry to hear this.  Hope you feel better soon.

Trixie does not have cancer, yay.  Fatty liver disease.  She is eating on her own but I am still planning on force feeding her once a day.  Daisy is not eating so I forced fed her too and apparently too much cause she puked.  Life in the kitty lane, sigh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Maybe the meds will eventually help Pam.

Sounds like good news Damaris.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Why does it take longer to tske the decorations down then put them up?  Maybe because I take a lot of time to pack them up well so it is easier to get them out each year?

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Greetings from Atlanta

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Happy Saturday!

Marjorie

It is a happy Saturday now that I have a drink in my hand.

Docket_Rocket

Hi!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Yo Damaris.

I fear I might have a hangover in the morning.  Good thing I ran long today.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

It was raining like crazy this am. Now just as sunny and clear as can be.

Marjorie

Did you run in the rain Marjorie?

Docket_Rocket

Hi, guys.  After 4 runs without pain, yesterday was a bit uncomfortable, so I cut it to 4.50.  BUt having run two 11 milers in one week after all the issues I have had, it's good.  Not sure if that will be my longest before Disney but it is what it is and I'm not trying to race this marathon.

Anyway, Daisy is at the vet.  Not eating, not pooping, just being her usual angry self without food.  They are checking for everything including thyroid.  Hoping for something I can work with.

Damaris

Fundraising Page