Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. It's frickin' freezing!

Relentless forward progress

Singer who runs a smidge

Hey hey peeps!!  Back from a nice quiet vacation, though I wasn't really ready to come back to work.  But it's all good -- except for venting and cleaning my instrument, it'll mostly be catching up on e-mails, paying bills, billing people, etc.  Low-stress stuff.

I did read a bit to catch up -- good to hear about Venom's dad, and Trixie.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Wandering Wally

Good afternoon!  It's still freezing here.  Now that the holidays are over we get to the hard part of winter.  It's going to be cold and snowy for at least 8 more weeks, probably more like 10-12.  It's nice in that it's better than dealing with extreme heat, but the monochromatic landscape and the constant cold kind of get to a person after awhile.  I'm just hoping the skies are clear for the next full moon.  Winter full moons are my favorite.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Docket_Rocket

Yo!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Raining and dreary here. Better than snow, though.

Marjorie

Singer who runs a smidge

Well, the chilly has reached VA -- it's 24, with a "feels like" of 11.  Last night I drove home through rain and snow, and DH had made a huge crock pot of chicken taco soup.  Awesomeness!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. Gotta get some stuff done ahead of my three night stretch.  It's gonna get CCCCCCCCCOLD this weekend!!  Predicted actual air temp daytime high on Sunday : -3, -12 on Monday. Predicted windchills of -40 to -55. Ack!

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Stay warm!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

LD, that is some serious cold!!  Wear every layer you own!!

Wandering Wally

Wow, Friday already?!  Cool!

Pam - Brrr.  That's the one nice thing about living close to Lake Michigan:  It stops all that extreme cold stuff.

HM - Sounds yummy!

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Wicked wind on my run this morning. Yowza. If it wasn't windy it wouldn't have felt so bad. Still, for here it is very cold.

Marjorie

Singer who runs a smidge

I meant to put on a sweater this morning, but I forgot.  I mean, I knew that it was freezing, and I knew I'd be working in the lab a lot of the day which is cold, and it was the perfect day for a sweater.  And I walked out of the house without it.

I think when I get home tonight I am going to go get my sweater, put it on, and thumb my nose at my own impending senility.

H everyone!

Haven't chatted in a while.  Hope everyone is doing well, and the new year is off to a good start.  i think most of us (except Damaris) are trying to keep warm - so I hope you all stay safe and have stable footing on your runs.

As for me - I will unapologetically stay attached to my treadmill for the winter.

Docket_Rocket

Well, it is 65F. COLD!

Remember....

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I don't like cold. I'm such a cold wimp!

Marjorie