Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

My computer still is fucked. They don't know why every single morning this week it locks the password. Let's hope it does not do it again tomorrow. I will not be amused.  Second level help deck person dialed into computer since first level couldn't figure it out. Poked around and said it was all fine. Gee, thanks?  If it was fine i wouldn't have it locked every morning. So we shall see tomorrow.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Hiya.  Spent all afternoon and night taking care of my friend post-surgery.  I am at the office now.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

So Marjorie, was your computer locked?

This is the first day this week that I've actually driven to work.  Not like we got a lot of snow, but folks around here don't really know how to handle it, so although the major roads are ok, the back roads are a sheet of ice.  And people are driving "normally", figuring that since they have an SUV, they are invulnerable. 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all!

Need more coffee.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Amen, Doug!  Not enough coffee today........

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Singer who runs a smidge

Hey yo!  Trying to figure out a way to hibernate until spring, but I can't quite see how to convince my boss ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Wandering Wally

Snowing, blowing, cold.  Sent my assistant home at noon since the visibility is so bad.  Near whiteout conditions.  I'll hold down the fort for the afternoon.  A little extra coffee will be good today.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yes. My computer locked Mon Tues Wed and Thursday. He finally fixed it yesterday. It was trying to log into one of the test computers remotely for some reason. At least today it was fine.

It is freaking cold. I'm not amused. We might get snow next week . Um no. Just no.

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning everyone. At the puppy pool.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Yo. Waiting to hear if I'm needed at work tonight.

Singer who runs a smidge

Happy Monday, y'all!

Docket_Rocket

Happy and Monday should not go in the same sentence!

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

I know, I'm trying to psych myself up.