Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Busy Sunday.

They put the new tile in the laundry room yesterday. Grouted it today. I painted the room. They will come back tomorrow night to put the washer and dryer back plus put the shoe molding on. It looks great. I love to paint.

Marjorie

Wandering Wally

Howdy all!  Busy Monday.  It seems like the first business day of a month is always busy and doubly so when it's a Monday.  Yikes!  I better get back to the grind.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Docket_Rocket

Hiya.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

First flight was delayed. But I had a lot of time between flights so I was good. Waiting on next flight.

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

We got a 2nd dog yesterday. Meet Dennis, he is a 13 - 14 month old Italian Greyhound. So far no accidents or problems with our other dog. Patches is a bit jealous of the new dog getting attention but otherwise he has accepted him as well.

Docket_Rocket

OMG, he is so fucking cute!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

What a cutie!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I'm a sucker for dogs. I would have thousands of them if I could.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

He looks like he is saying, HUG ME.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.  Well another white crap sandwich fell last night.  It was interesting getting the dogs outside today.  Patches steped out the back door and saw the drift and said fuck it I have to PEE!  And bounded into the drift to get to the yard.  Dennis said FUCK IT, don't have to go just yet.

So I had to shovel a path through the drift to the yard.  Pee taken care of for Dennis now.

Singer who runs a smidge

Just rain here, which is probably a good thing.  Even though I am always rooting for snow days!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Wandering Wally

Doug - Too funny.  Back when we had cockers we used to snowblow an area of the backyard for them.  By this time of the winter the snow is usually deeper than they were tall.  Nice looking new pup.

Sunshine today!  Yay!  But the wind is cold.  Boo.  All the storms are passing south of us this week.  Yay!

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Singer who runs a smidge

Ok, so while I eat my lunch I usually go to NBCNews.com and check out what's going on in the world.  Well, they just redesigned the website, and it's horrific.  I can't tell what's news, nothing is sorted according to category, and the front page is a million scrolls long because of all the stupid pictures.

So I'm in the market for a new news website.  What's your fave?

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all!

As for what website to use, we just have our homepage set to excite.com and I look at the article headlines quickly to see if I want to read any of them.

Looks like a bright and sunny day here for a change.  The white shit still looks pretty as it hasn't been mucked up yet by all the cars dropping funk off the undercarriages yet.  So tired of winter.

And on that note, ABC7 out of Chicago ran a story the other day that this was the 4th largest amount of snowfall in all of recorded history for Chicago.  Very close to taking the 3rd spot and this will be a chance at taking over the 2nd spot as well.

Singer who runs a smidge

CNN.com is at least readable.  Wishing it were the weekend already ...