Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Not sure if I mentioned it but the ultrasound says I should be getting a grandson in June.

Docket_Rocket

I try not to live life better through prescriptions.  I'd rather get something fixed than bandaide it with meds myself.

That is where my wife and I differ on our PCP.  He has her on all sorts of meds when I think a lot of it can get cured otherwise.

I am the same.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Not sure if I mentioned it but the ultrasound says I should be getting a grandson in June.

Congrats!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

Many congrats!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

That is great Doug

i grew up in an anti medication household so it takes a lot for me to take anything. all I had growing up were antibiotics if needed and the regular vaccines. I don't take any prescribed meds at all and hope not to need to any time soon or ever. Dh take potassium but he has to because of the type of kidney stones he gets as it is preventative.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

We are also anti medication (and vitamins) but his doctor's mind cannot help it.  I know a high BP can cause damage later on.  Just give me a bit of time to make sure is that.  My surgery was 5 days ago!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

TGIF, y'all!!  I've asked DH to pick up ingredients for bran muffins ... for some reason I am craving a bran muffin.  And yes, I also think that's weird.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Hi!  BP has been normal for 2 days.  Now he got a higher reading, LOL.  I'm laughing every time he complains.  Take that.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Hi.

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hiya

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Afternoon all.  Good weekend for me, got some home projects done.

Well it looks like spring for the replacement car for me.  Leaning towards a Chevy Cruze right now.  New would be great but I want a smaller payment so slightly used will have to be the route I go.

Docket_Rocket

Good luck, Doug.

Hi, guys!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

Hey all!!  Yesterday's bran muffins turned out nicely and tasted good.  And I got to sit outside in the sun (in SHORTS!) on Saturday, and planted some snow peas.  It was a good weekend!

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.