Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Hi!

Doug, the music will help with the long commute, I am sure.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

So happy not to be on the hoa board any more. Last night was it!  No more crappy people yelling at me or making life difficult. To bad the bitchy person didn't show. The vp was ready to tell her off big time. I'm sure it will happen eventually.

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Hi!

I have my 4GB nano in the car now but I would like to have more variety available to me hence the reasoning for putting the 30GB in the car.

Docket_Rocket

True!

Marjorie, so glad you're out of that shit.

Hi, guys.  I did 7 miles today.  Longest run in two months.  My recovery is going excellent.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Is today over?  I'm off three days next week so cannot wait for tomorrow to be over too. Then I'm off for 5 days

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

No posts since the 13th?

im off so doing stuff around the house. Getting ready to go to the store--Target and Lowes

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

We be slacking for sure.

Morning!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

I got snowed in again yesterday.  But so far my streak of "remember to fill the tub = no loss of power" remains intact!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

My mom used to do that before every hurricane that never left us waterless.  The one time she didn't was Hurricane Hugo and we were without power and water for close to three weeks.  My mom's fault, clearly.

Hi!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

ART treatment done to the right leg. Really helped. A few treatments and I should be good to go and back to normal

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Hi!

So will a battering ram to take care of stupid fucking drivers but that is a different story.

Docket_Rocket

LOL.

hiya.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

It was supposed to be nice today. Was supposed to be 70. Nope. Sun didn't even come out until after 4 pm. I don't think it got even to 60. Hope tomorrow is better

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

40 yesterday, colder and snow today.  Fuck winter.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I cannot even imagine going through what you all are for this winter!  No thanks

Marjorie