Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Ugh.  Get well soon!  Ans as soon as you can drink some alcohol.

Diagnosis: secondary bacterial infection

Prescription: antibiotics

Thanks for the birthday wishes!  Have an adult beverage for me!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yes D.  BL was on Monday

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Then On Demand still has not put that episode, ugh.

Yes D.  BL was on Monday

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning kids  I went to bed at 9

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Hey.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Yo!  I'm hungry.  DH better hurry up and be hungry too!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

24 hours and 30 minutes door to door, 900 miles driven.  Got my car back, only to find out there are several things fuc&ed up on it.  The shop is closed on Saturdays so I didn't have a choice but to do it over the phone.  Stare farm better honor their nationwide warranty Or I'll be pissed.

Yo to everyone, hope you're all having a good weekend.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Van, was the car totaled or will they fix it?  That sucks either way.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Yeah, they fixed it.  $6000 in damage. But there are 4 things that my local shop will need to do for the warranty.  I'm not driving back down 450 miles for this. I let the insurance company use their select repair facility, so I should have a nationwide warranty.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

That really sucks, Van.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Well that sucks Van.

DD was at a local Taekwondo tournament yesterday and did well there.  The problem was the other girls in her ring did better.  Competition is rough right now.  She 12 12 so she is competing in the 12 - 14 girls 1st degree black belt ring..  This was her 2nd tournament as a black belt and she improved from last time so that was good.

So she needs to step up her game right now and practice a bit harder.  Next tournament is in March I believe.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Well the forum Maniacs are wearing off on me as I am considering a double in November.

I am already signed up for Veterans Manarathon which will be on November 9th and its only about 80 miles away from me.

I am also considering Naperville Marathon on November 10th.  That 1 is only about 75 miles away as well.

Veterans has some hills to deal with and Naperville claims to be flat but they have not announced the course yet.

I bet my wife thinks I will need to be fitted for a straight jacket.

My boss knows I run and he runs a bit as well and when I come in on Monday all hobled he asks if I ran another marathon.  The whole office will shit when I say yep, 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday/

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Van, that sucks.

Doug, do it, do it, do it.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Do it, Doug!!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Waiting to see the race cost before I pull the trigger.