Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey everyone!

Doug a double, you can do it!

Ah Van that sucks.

Marjorie

G'afternoon everyone!  How's it going?  Work, work, work, blech.  Heading to Life of Pi this afternoon after I get out of here, then dinner, then a late evening TM run for me.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Me confused.  How many Biggest Loser episodes have been aired?  They are repeating #2, but I watched that two Mondays ago.  I thought there was a third one shown last Monday?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yes there was a new one last Monday and a new BL tonight as well

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Crap.  If only On Demand would have it.  Last night they showed 2.  I missed the second one but got to see who got eliminated.  Was last Monday the one where the blond chick from the red team got booted.  If so, I'm not heading back to watch it (well, they don't have it available yet) and go straight to today.

Yes there was a new one last Monday and a new BL tonight as well

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Good morning.  It's a new week, thankfully.  Time to reset and move forward.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

yep it was the red team that had someone booted last week.

Hiya Van

Marjorie

I only was able to occasionally glance at the TV during last Monday's episode, so I couldn't even tell you who went home.  New episode should be on tonight.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

I need to realize that not everyone has my sense of humor. I think some people weren't born with one at all. I think its like common sense, either you have it or you don't.

Hope everyone is having a good night.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Crew_Dawg

Hey gang!

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

Hi, Neil.

I am no longer posting in RWOL.  People are telling me my posts are being deleted and the admins have no clue as to why.  Good riddance!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Good morning, it's snowing.  Dropped my car off at the local shop for the warranty work, then ran home in it.  Ahh, running in light snow is so much fun.  On the highway, next to 55 mph traffic, not so much.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Hi Neil!

Relentless forward progress

Fell on the ice today, onto the concrete.  Frick that hurt, can't even sit down right now.

Docket_Rocket

Ouch.  Hope you didn't break anything.

Fell on the ice today, onto the concrete.  Frick that hurt, can't even sit down right now.

Damaris

Fundraising Page