Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

I feel the same way and I'm home too.

Hey Kids!

I'd ask if I could go home yet but since I'm working from home that seems silly.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi!

I cut my run short yesterday (AGAIN).  Not feeling it this week.  Sigh.

Do I have to come back down there and make you get up at an ungodly hour to run with me (AGAIN)?

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Maybe it's your fault I'm feeling this way. Joking

Do I have to come back down there and make you get up at an ungodly hour to run with me?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

I will be on a plane to go home tomorrow.  Smile Smile Smile

Yes, I am a little bit happy about that.  Okay, a lot happy.

Don't believe everything you think. 

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Maybe D but I could try

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

You could.  So, when are you coming?

Maybe D but I could try

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I'm traveling a lot.  Hmm could I come there instead of the meeting at corporate in PA week after next?  Who goes to PA in FEB???

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

I did!  My PA bar exam was at the end of the snow storm of 2010

I'm traveling a lot.  Hmm could I come there instead of the meeting at corporate in PA week after next?  Who goes to PA in FEB???

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

It is kinda like my husband thinking it was a good idea to go to Missouri to see his parents in January last year.  It was too cold and snowed and was cold  And was COLD

Marjorie

Wandering Wally

Good afternoon everyone.

Beer sounds good.  My assistant is out with a sick little one today, so I'm by myself.  It could be pants optional, happy hour all afternoon :-D

Actually, I do have some work I should be doing so I'll probably just make some tea and get to it.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

I skipped the gym today. I'm getting better, but still not 100%, so I opted for rest.

Relentless forward progress

Nightcrawler, safe travels home.  And good luck with the date.

LD, rest will help.  You can get back at it when you're healthy again.

Mike, but it's not Friday.  Can't have no pants day on a Thursday, can you?

Marjorie, working from home, yeah, you're already there, so no use wishing you could go home early.

Damaris, hopefully your runs are better.

Gee, I feel like I missed someone.  If I did, I'm sorry. Will catch you next time!

Had an OK 20 miler on the TM at the gym today.  It's not my favorite thing to do, but I really needed it.  I have a race in 3 weeks, which I'm not really racing. It's the Austin Livestrong Marathon.  I don't support Lance, but I still believe in Livestrong.  This won't be a PR race, this is just a race to check off Texas and have a fun weekend.  Alas, all of my races are like that nowadays.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Van - Nothing wrong with racing for fun.  PR's are great, but they're not everything.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

I can relate to this right now. Im in Iowa and it is COLD.

It is kinda like my husband thinking it was a good idea to go to Missouri to see his parents in January last year.  It was too cold and snowed and was cold  And was COLD

Don't believe everything you think. 

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

NC - It could be worse.  You could be in South Dakota, where the wind chill has been below zero all damn day.