Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Congrats on the weight loss folks!

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Wandering Wally

So, Van, did you just notch another state in your 50 states quest?

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Mike, yes, this was state #23 for me.  Knocking them down.  Ha. 

And page bumping back to the top!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning kids!

This project is kicking my ass right now.  Looking forward to getting this 1 done to start the next ass kicking.  So much friggin work ahead of me for 2013.  Which is good and bad.

Docket_Rocket

Hiya! Throat is still a bit swollen, bah!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Dad on the run.

Ok, now I know that this thread was about lol... 

BTW, remind me NEVER to attempt even a mile on a full stomach again...Dead

So I guess something like the Krispy Kreme dash would be out of the question for you then? 2 miles out, 1 dozen donuts, 2 miles back. 1 hour to complete.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Docket_Rocket

Ugh, I have to send a brief to the executive office and I have not even started.  It does not help that the iPad that has most of the brief (I wrote most of it on my flight into LV) is decharged.  Ugh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Good evening. I'm fairly certain that I could not run a Krispy Kreme challenge.  Ugh.  

Damaris, feel better. 

Doug, be thankful the work, and the job that pays well, even if it does mean a lot of overtime and long days.  

Back on the night shift here... Blah.  And snow is coming this weekend.  Even more blah. 

Peekaboo, wake up! Time to make the donuts.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Got 1 of the estimates submitted today.  Just a bit over $1,000,000 for this one.  Friday's will be around 2.5 mil I am speculating.  Next week I have to shit out yet another estimate for a different project and then eventually get back to working on more crap for the current project.

I see another year of 50 hour weeks in my future which is good and bad.  Good for the coin, bad cuz I am getting burned out.

Wandering Wally

Doug- Yeah, it's difficult to have a balanced life when you're working all the time. The money is nice, but the stress adds up.

Run!  Just Run!

Anomalous

I have a faux black mink throw on my love seat and today I almost sat on my black cat because I didn't see him (as usual). I swear he sits there on purpose. Clown

Half Fanatic  #3091  ~   Marathon debut: 11/16/13 Anthem Richmond Marathon

"Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious." - Rumi

Wandering Wally

Yikes! Does the kitty meow loudly?

Run!  Just Run!

Anomalous

Yikes! Does the kitty meow loudly?

I haven't squished him yet, so I'm not sure. LOL! He's pretty non-vocal otherwise. That will probably change once I get another to keep him company. 

Half Fanatic  #3091  ~   Marathon debut: 11/16/13 Anthem Richmond Marathon

"Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious." - Rumi

Hey everyone!  Are there new people here or just different screen names?  Hubby is doing great, he's opened up his schedule for a few hours a day starting next week.  He's very much looking forward to getting back to work again.  

On the krispy creme thing, even if I could eat them I still wouldn't do that challenge.  Tight lips

I may be slow but I never quit.