Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Hello Everyone!    Happy Monday!     Smile

Van - I want to try hummus. Where in the grocery store is it?  And are we talking crackers like Ritz crackers?

ImNotScott - It's funny that you realized that 4 days later its even more funny you corrected it.

Damaris - Hi back!

Learningdaily - Thats great about your performance evaluation.    Congrats!

Its definitely Monday but the good news is I have a short work week. I'm taking Friday off.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Kelsey - Thanks. The only downside was that my manager told me she was leaving our unit.  Sad She's taking a promotion to become director of the Nero/Trauma division. Her early nursing background is ICU/Burn unit, so in a way, she's going back to her roots, but I've worked with her as a staff nurse, then as my supervisor for three years and as my manager for the past five, so it's been a long time for us as colleagues.   I'll still see her around the hospital, but it won't be the same.

Relentless forward progress

Wandering Wally

Hey all!  Happy Monday!

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Good morning!  My co-worker is not here today so I'm doing staffing.  Already one call-in but at least it was early and not before I didn't have much time to try to cover it.  Going to some exercises that I can do today.  Knee push ups, tricep dips, and core exercises.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Wandering Wally

Nice Cheryl.  How's that ankle feeling?

Nightcrawler - We usually find hummus in the deli section, in a cooler.  We also make it at home.  We serve it with pita chips, wheat thins, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, or slices of bell pepper.

Run!  Just Run!

It's getting better.  Mostly it's the foot.  The swelling is just about gone.  The bruising is starting to fade.  Except for the bruising that ended up leaking into my toes.  It's spotty and makes my toes look they're dirty, lol.  I walked around the house without the boot most of the weekend.  I would have to put it on from time to time as it would start to get sore.  Hoping to only need to wear the boot at work and at all for one more week.  We'll see.  I can balance on it for a very short time and have more range of motion back.  All good things.

Grrr, no matter what I do I can't get the IRS to accept my return.  DH didn't file his own return last year but I did.  I then later filed an amended return with DH.  The IRS says he doesn't need a pin.  They have no record of him filing last year so I followed the instructions and put zero for his UGI for 2011.  Still getting rejected.  I really don't want to have to mail it in.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

IRS is not taking returns yet thanks to the fiscal cliff issues.  They will begin taking returns on Jan 30, 2013.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Plans-Jan.-30-Tax-Season-Opening-For-1040-Filers

Wandering Wally

Right, and if the tax return includes form 4562 (depreciation) or 8863 (education credits) the IRS won't begin accepting the returns until late February or early March (exact date still TBD).

Run!  Just Run!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I did a nice run again today but most the miles were recovery pace.  Did rest well last night so that is good.

Van we saw Lincoln.  We were going to see it months ago but just never went.  Chocolate Hummus?  How was it?

Marjorie

They processing returns until the 30th but you can still submit it early.  I've done that every year.  It's pending now, hopefully it won't get rejected again.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Learningdaily - That stinks about your manager. Hopefully you guys can stay in contact.

Cheryl - Your foot sounds painful but it sounds like it's getting better.

Mjsmith - Thank you. I'm going to try it since everyone keeps talking about how good it is. I'm curious how Van's chocolate peanut butter turned out. Sounds good.

Venomized - I haven't even got my W2. I don't even want to think about taxes. Lol

Marjorie - Glad you got some rest and finally got to see your show.

I think I'm caught up.

Hope everyone is having a good night!  

Hello all.  Bad day.  On so many levels.  Life sucks monkey balls sometimes.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Sorry you're having a bad day.    Tomorrow is another day. Hopefully it will be better for you.

Docket_Rocket

My guess is that even though you were able to do that in the last few years, you won't be able to do that now until they've resolved that issue.

They processing returns until the 30th but you can still submit it early.  I've done that every year.  It's pending now, hopefully it won't get rejected again.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page