Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

(((Van)))

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Ugh.  Hope it gets better.

Hello all.  Bad day.  On so many levels.  Life sucks monkey balls sometimes.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I won't be filing my taxes until April 15. You know, no reason to rush these things. Yes, I owe.  Blah. That's just the beginning of my financial trouble.  Discovered today that my wife has some credit card debt that she's been hiding.  As in, a lot.  Ugh.  But, we are in the process of refinancing the house, which will save about $250 a month on the mortgage, so that will help a bunch.  Was just hoping to put that extra money toward daughter's college fund, but have to get this CC debt paid first. Mortgage rates jumped this past Friday, and jumped again today, so I may have missed the rate bottom by about 1/4 percentage point in interest.  Double ugh.  FML, I never seem to be able to time these things.  And some work drama today too, along with continued kid drama at home.  Yup, tomorrow is another day to get dumped on, ha.  I should have run tonight to help ease some of the tension.  Oh well.  All these things make us stronger, right?

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Marjorie, I'd like to see that one too.  Probably will wait for Redbox.

Cheryl, hope the foot is getting better.

Pam, transitioning to a new sup can be challenging.  Good luck.

Snow may be coming tomorrow night.  Yuck.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

They processing returns until the 30th but you can still submit it early.  I've done that every year.  It's pending now, hopefully it won't get rejected again.

Years past there wasn't the fiscal cliff problems so you could submit as soon as you got your W2.  Last year our store was already receiving tax return checks to give to our clients by this time.

Docket_Rocket

Us too.  even with DH not working for 6 months the stupid place did it again and we owe a ton of taxes on his salary.  I cannot wait til Medicare takes this place down.

Sorry for the rant.

I won't be filing my taxes until April 15. You know, no reason to rush these things. Yes, I owe.  Blah. That's just the beginning of my financial trouble.  Discovered today that my wife has some credit card debt that she's been hiding.  As in, a lot.  Ugh.  But, we are in the process of refinancing the house, which will save about $250 a month on the mortgage, so that will help a bunch.  Was just hoping to put that extra money toward daughter's college fund, but have to get this CC debt paid first. Mortgage rates jumped this past Friday, and jumped again today, so I may have missed the rate bottom by about 1/4 percentage point in interest.  Double ugh.  FML, I never seem to be able to time these things.  And some work drama today too, along with continued kid drama at home.  Yup, tomorrow is another day to get dumped on, ha.  I should have run tonight to help ease some of the tension.  Oh well.  All these things make us stronger, right?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.  Gonna go to the gym this morning for my first attempt at run since I got sick.

Van - So sorry to hear about your troubles. (((Van and family)))

Morning.  Off to the gym for a run.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Knock knock.   Is anyone home?  Big grin

Don't believe everything you think. 

I'm home. But time for A nap.

Docket_Rocket

Who's there? I'm in Court, come back later!  Ha!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Howdy all.  Sitting in on a webinar this afternoon.  The IRS is updating us on Circular 230 compliance (the rules tax preparers have to live by).  Should be really exciting.  Zzzzz...

Van - Hope it all gets worked out.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

That sounds like an exciting webinar Mike.  We should all be so lucky!  Ha.

Docket_Rocket

I'm making a frozen pizza for myself and of course, I have beer.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Skipped the gym and ran outside this morning.  30*, mostly sunny, slight breeze, and 3 easy felt good. Yay!