Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

And now somebody's in trouble and it's not me Big grin.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Karma usually bites pretty hard.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Beer and a fire after work. Ahhhh.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

morning  Out the door to run  Needed a smidge of daylight so not to fall over all the blown off tree limbs twigs etc

Marjorie

G'morning.  Hope everyone has a great day. It's day 7 of 7 at work for me this evening, then a 3 day weekend.  I need it.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I am very glad to be working from home today.  That's all I am going to say.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE!!!!

Actually thinking about taking a 3 day weekend this weekend.  Been on 50 hours weeks for 13 months now and I am getting burned out

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Good morning/afternoon everyone!

If you squint hard enough you can see the weekend.  

:O)

Don't believe everything you think. 

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Absolute heat wave today!  -4 air temp right now. Get the shorts out!  (tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Hehe.  I wonder what you would think of my weather!

Absolute heat wave today!  -4 air temp right now. Get the shorts out!  (tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Howdy all.  Got a shiny new heart monitor doohicky for my Garmin 310XT that I'm going to take for a test drive tonight.  It'll be interesting to see what my heart rate does.

Pam - Heatwave indeed.  I'll meet you at the beach.

D - It's not even a full moon.  Some people are just crazy.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

We have a HOA board member being a PITA beyond PITA.  Can I please just yell at her already?  I'm the president of the HOA not her and she needs to stop doing all this extra shit that is causing issues.  And she is asking our management company for weird crap that she has no need to have (like a list of all that were at the annual meeting on Monday). There is no need for her to have that list.  None at all.  Plus for the management company to copy that and send it to her will cost the HOA $16 which is stupid as why does she care who was there or not as long as we had a quorum of the 639 homes.  Which we did and she was there so she knows that.  I talked to the management company this am an I guess she is doing all kinds of weird stuff and asking for stuff constantly.

I did ask her and all the board to filter the requests through me so that we can not all be asking for the same thing over and over again or at the same time (which none of us do only her but this will cut down her asking for stupid stuff)   /rant

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Send a letter to the managing company stating that those requests are only authorized by you so nobody else's should be worked on until checking with you.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

I'm at the hospital having lunch and the cafeteria has roasted red pepper hummus. I will be trying it before I leave since I've never had hummus before.   : )

This hospital has a big ass gym!

Don't believe everything you think. 

Wandering Wally

Nice!  I like roasted red pepper hummus.  I think my favorite is jalapeno, but roasted red pepper is right up there.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast