Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

10 minutes to a 3 day weekend.  Forgot what those things were and I actually feel a little guilty taking the day off.

Docket_Rocket

I  love hummus.  The fresher the better.

And the bitch from work is calling me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Doug, Three day weekends rock.

Pam, temps of -4 do not.

People can be bitches.  Sorry Marjorie and Damaris that you're having to deal with them.

NC, hope you enjoy the hummus.  It's tasty and nutritious.

Mike, I like Jalapeno too, and made homemade Habanero hummus over the weekend, it was superb!

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Better I Leave

Love Jalapeno Hummus. We make our own as well. Gonna have to try Habanero...that sounds pretty dang yummy,

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

My wife makes awesome hummus from scratch! It's a meal in itself.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Recipe?

Docket_Rocket

Dave, did you avi disappear or is that one on purpose?  Mine disappear for a few hours and I had to re upload.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

No disappearing act here....

Better I Leave

Dave, did you avi disappear or is that one on purpose?  Mine disappear for a few hours and I had to re upload.

It disappeared. Have no idea why either. I noticed it happened to you as well. Weirdness.

Docket_Rocket

I sent an email to eric but I don't think he was able to find what happened.  I uploaded mine and it works now.

It disappeared. Have no idea why either.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Now you will have to go to the Basic Info section now (there was an upgrade and change not long ago).

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Either way, Dave, I would email eric Smile to let him know there is an issue with you as well.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Better I Leave

Either way, Dave, I would email eric Smile to let him know there is an issue with you as well.

Will do. Thanks. Smile

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Send a letter to the managing company stating that those requests are only authorized by you so nobody else's should be worked on until checking with you.

I actually met with the management company yesterday afternoon  She is driving them batty.  I've asked all the board to send me the requests and I would send one request to the company versus getting dozens of requests and for the same things (not really since we never ask for stuff but apparently she is asking for a zillion things a week)

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Happy Birthday, Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damaris

Fundraising Page