Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Ok, not REALLY a party, but you get the idea.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Uggh stupid phone!!

Don't believe everything you think. 

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

I know you guys are losing sleep over if I liked the roasted red pepper hummus yesterday so I will let you know...I was not a fan but I am going to try a different kind.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Bummer.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Hey!

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Well the first day of my 3 day weekend was pretty good.  Got to spend time with momma!

Better I Leave

I know you guys are losing sleep over if I liked the roasted red pepper hummus yesterday so I will let you know...I was not a fan but I am going to try a different kind.

NC...I'm of the opinion that hummus is a lot like cilantro...people either love it...or hate it. The fact that you "weren't a fan" tells me that it could "grow on you" with the right recipe. If you like garlic and/or onion...maybe something like this?

http://madhealthchick.com/2012/02/02/roasted-garlic-onion-hummus/

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Some women make birth look waaayyyyy too easy. That is all.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

I'll bet you they are the same that go back to a size 0 in 3 weeks.  Bah!

Some women make birth look waaayyyyy too easy. That is all.

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

So, it was bound to come up at some point.  Any good Super Bowl snack ideas?  Preferably healthy?

Do you even run?

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Welcome Kay.  Did you bring cookies? Taco dip and baked pita chips for super bowl  Better than chips and french onion or chesse stuff and you can control the ingredients using low fat sour creme etc?

Hey guys  I need to go run but have been playing on the forums and fb.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

I'll buy guacamole and chips from the Mexican place when I pick up lunch so I can have some for tomorrow too.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

So, it was bound to come up at some point.  Any good Super Bowl snack ideas?  Preferably healthy?

Trying to get momma to make some rumaki but its a bit messy.  Waterchestnut wrapped in bacon and then put some BBQ sauce on it.  Yummy but not exactly healthy.

Healthy and Super Bowl snacks shouldn't be in the same sentence!  Ha.

Pam, one of the guys at work has a story about their third kid, she was delivered in the hospital ER lobby, it was that easy.  First kid for him was 12 or 14 hours, second was 4 to 6 hours, and the third kid was just a couple of hours, not even enough time to make it to a room.  My one aunt had 16 kids and another had 13 kids.  I'm sure the last kids were pretty easy too.  My wife was in for about 19 hours.  A short time in the grand scheme, but at the time, it seemed like a lifetime.

Planning my running this weekend.  My left glute has been sore this week, mainly due to a tight hammy.  Not sure what I'll get, or maybe I should should just rest.  Not sure.  DW is off to bartend for the day, so I'm in charge of the kid, which we choose to not leave alone if we can either.  Maybe rest today, and will attempt a long run tomorrow.

Be well folks!

NC, did you have anything to put the hummus on?  I will dip raw veggies in it, or wheat thin crackers, or Triscuits, or bagel chips.  I can't eat it plain.