Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

I actually watched the game, go figure.

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

There was some sort of football game last night?  Hm.  I was a judge at our church's annual chili cookoff.  I spent the evening sampling chili.  This morning I laid a hurtin' on my office restroom.  Dead

Pitchers and catchers report in 8 days.  Woo!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Morning. Won't say it's a good one but not too bad, considering.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Bet there was some good chili Mike.

Morning. I have a full day of teletraining scheduled.  Oi, going to need some coffee for this one.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey everyone.  Yes the event was a success I think.  Had to shake the legs out this am on my run.  Hips were sore from running on all the uneven surfaces and cambered sidewalks that is our downtown.  At least they loosened up.

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Call me anti American but I honestly couldn't care less about the Superbowl.

Well we had it on the TV but that is about it.  We have an annual Super Bowl party that most in attendance are not football followers.  Super Bowl is actually the only game all season that I watch.

Now come February 24, 2013; THAT is when my sports watching starts.  BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!!!!!!!

I am a gear head so if it goes fast and has 4 wheels then its all good.

Training hell. Yes, that's where I'm at.  Ok, back to the grind.

Between home and work I'm not sure ill ever get Thrift Shop out of my head.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Love me some baseball!   :O)

Pitchers and catchers report in 8 days.  Woo!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Don't believe everything you think. 

Tired.  Needing a caffeine boost to get my run in this evening after 10 hour workday.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

I was reminded at work last night that sometimes shitty things happen to nice people and there's not a goddamm thing I can do about it except try to help them through it.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Hi!

Having a meeting with the bitch, the boss, and the mentor about the ISSUE was very uncomfortable.  Ugh.

Worse part?  I don't think the bitch gets it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Better I Leave

Worse part?  I don't think the bitch gets it.

Some folks are just...obtuse, yeah?

Docket_Rocket

Sounds like it.

Weirdest thing too: She asked me whether we could do lunch today.  Awkward. 

Some folks are just...obtuse, yeah?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Better I Leave

Sounds like it.

Weirdest thing too: She asked me whether we could do lunch today.  Awkward. 

I'd take her up on it. You never know what could come of it, yes? Embrace opportunity when and where presented. I often like to quote a good man who once said "Forgive them, for they know not what they do."

It's always nice to do and be good. Smile