Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Kill them with kindness.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

I did a beginners yoga DVD tonight.  Yikes I am not very flexible.  I can only think this will help me in the future Though.  And then I enjoyed an Epsom salt and lavender whirlpool bath.  I feel amazing.  Ahhh.

Yoga is a practice, we all get better with practice.  I've resolved to stop my self pity party and use this down time to start writing again.  I need to focus my brain on something else.  It's my bedtime so I'll be back in the morning.  Good night!

I may be slow but I never quit.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Morning all.    :O)

I'm in a classroom today with all know it alls. It will be a great day (hear the sarcasm).  

Don't believe everything you think. 

Docket_Rocket

No.  All she wants is to try to get information and/or make me change my mind.

I'd take her up on it. You never know what could come of it, yes? Embrace opportunity when and where presented. I often like to quote a good man who once said "Forgive them, for they know not what they do."

It's always nice to do and be good. Smile

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Mornin. Not sure it's a good one.

Relentless forward progress

Wandering Wally

Yo crew!  Busy day today.  More snow today.  Oh well, it's winter so what can I expect, right?

D - Go to lunch.  She might be trying to manipulate you, but that should be obvious enough to avoid.  If you need an "emergency" call to get you out, one of us will be happy to oblige I'm sure.  The worst case scenario is that you will eat lunch, which you were going to do anyway.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Morning crew. Just another day here. Work, dinner, etc. found a 30 day creative writing challenge that I'm going to start today.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

There is an old saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. . . .  just sayin

Potluck luncheon at work.  I ate about 3 times what I should have.  Time for dessert.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

I just happened to be over on RWOL and there were two things I thought I should share with you guys In case you didn't already know.

Jim2's wife passed away.

fasttwitch (Eileen) passed away.

May they Rest in peace.

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Packed for business trip tomorrow.  No one willingly goes to PA for business in Feb  I'm going to freeze!

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Hi!

Fortunately, I had plans for lunch that day she asked me.  I used to go to lunch once a week with her.  I just don't know what we'll talk about.  I think she went behind my back and she thinks I called her out (I did but not behind her back) so it could get awkward, LOL.

10 miles done three hours ago and I have not even taken my socks or shoes off.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Pam, that's sad.  I heard about Eileen.  I didn't know Jim's wife at all.

Marjorie, it can't be that bad.

Cheryl, good luck with the writing challenge.

Mike, you got more snow coming.

NIghtcrawler, hope you survived the class.

Doug, Good thought about the enemies.  I call them frenemies.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Jim2 was known from his time on the forum but only a handful knew his wife.

This death shit really sucks especially lately.  Found out that 1 of my dad's cousins that I knew from growing up passed away recently.  She had kids my age that we hung out together quite a few times.