Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Yes, death sucks.  Both of my parents are gone and it makes me mad as hell sometimes.  I feel cheated that my dad was gone when I was 18 and my mom when I was 30.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Wandering Wally

Morning all.  Coffee is going.  I'm thinking about getting started for the day.  Is it really Wednesday already?

Van - Thanks!  I did some pre-emptive shoveling this morning to make room for the new dumping.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Docket_Rocket

Death sucks indeed.

I almost got run over by the bus while on the cross walk in front of my office.  3ft!  Good thing I'm a runner because I had to sprint to safety (it happened mid cross).  Seeing that motherfucking gigantic thing coming at you and not stopping is not a good feeling.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Wow Damaris!  Did you see who the driver was?  Maybe it was that backstabbing coworker ;-)  Glad you are OK.

Run!  Just Run!

Docket_Rocket

The express bus.  I called and made a complaint.  There is only one every 15 minutes so they can pinpoint who it was.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Coffee, yes, please sir, may I have some more?

Glad you did not get run over by a bus Damaris.  That would be a bad day for sure.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Jeez!  Glad you weren't hurt, Damaris!

Coffee is a good and useful thing.

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Still waiting for the connecting flight  Long lay overs suck.

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

My first flight was early.  Had long walk to this one but 3 hours is a lot.  At least we are on time still.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Good luck with the connection, Marjorie.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Mjsmith - I would love to have your snow. I miss snow.

Damaris - Glad you are okay.

Van - Enjoy your coffee.

Learningdaily - Hi!

Marjorie - I agree with the long layovers suck.  Have a safe trip.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Wandering Wally

Snow is nice.  Until March.  Then it gets kind of old and I'm ready to see some green again.

Run!  Just Run!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

My kids never got to know their blood grandmother as I lost my mom to cancer when i was 12, she was 36 at the time.

Weatherwise its a sloppy mess out there right now.  39 and sunny so crap is melting everywhere.  Tomorrow it is supposed to be around freezing and raining during the day.  I predict a rain out for field work tomorrow.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

I've got 72*/sunny. I would trade this day for some snow. I'm from the north and have lived in the south for 20 years. I miss snow and colorful leaves, walking on them and hearing them crunch.

Don't believe everything you think. 

It's hump day.  Enjoying dinner and rest night.