Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

13 inches whacked off.  Now it's shoulder length. I think I'm going to like this.   Smile    I'm donating it to Locks of Love.

Will be back later to catch up.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Docket_Rocket

Yo.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

NC, that's a great charity and a great cause.  I'm sure it looks really cute!

Damaris, Yo!

Duke, that's so true about people just blocking the paths in the grocery store.  Amazes me how people can be completely oblivious to their surroundings.

Cheryl, good luck at the doc.

Marjorie, you've got plenty of time for those taxes, Smile a couple months even!

Mike, Monday, blah.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Confirmed no fracture, which I knew.  Start PT on Friday.  No running still for probably at least another 5 weeks.  We'll see.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Well, at least you know Cheryl.

Wandering Wally

Happy Fat Tuesday.  Hope I can get my hands on a paczki later on today.

Cheryl - Nice to hear there is progress.  You'll back at it before you know it.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Docket_Rocket

Good news overall, Cheryl.

I ended up not doing anything yesterday, as I felt like I had no energy.  That damn asthma bout was bad.  So, I'll run today because I feel better.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Evening!

A full 8 hours of sleep is an amazing thing, and even better when it happens during the daytime!  Wish I could get that every time.

Wandering Wally

Van - Agreed about the sleep.  This time of year I feel fortunate to get 6 hours.  Hope you are feeling good today.

D - Hope you are feeling better today.

I got my hands on a paczki yesterday.  So yummy!  Good thing those only come around once a year or I would look like a paczki (fat and round).  Time to get to work.  Have a great day everyone!

Run!  Just Run!

I have no idea what a paczki is, but it sounds delicious.

Docket_Rocket

Hi, guys.  I ran last night and I ran the miles so slow!  And today too!  My breathing is still below 450 but it is above 400 so there is that.  Lower than normal breathing still but I hope improving.

And it didn't help that it was hot and 100% humid this morning while I ran.

I only slept 5 hours of sleep but no cats bug me so I slept better than ever.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Van - Polish pastry.  See my link from yesterday.  Little glazed or sugar coated fat grenades with yummy fillings.

Run!  Just Run!

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Yo.  I hurt everywhere, but no fever. And I didn't run yesterday because I was hurting, so that's not it. Wtf?

Kids are home from school for the rest of the week. I'll have to send them outside later.

Relentless forward progress