Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

A bit over 3 hours left of work today and then I will be off for a 5 day weekend.  Thursday - Saturday will be action packed with lots of driving though.  Glad I will be off Sunday and Monday.

President Day is a holiday here at work.  My wife calls it a HE BE WE BE day.  He Be Dead, We Be Off

Damaris, slow running is good running.

Pam, feel better.

Doug. Safe travels!  And tell Neil congrats!

Mike, I'll take a dozen.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Safe travels and have fun with Neil, Doug!

Thanks, Van.  I have an appointment scheduled for next week.  IDK WTF is going on anymore.  If it weren't for the fatigue and muscle aches, I'd be fine....

So I'm on call for work Friday night.  We looked at the staffing numbers for Friday, and myself and the other two RN's on call are pretty much planning to be at work Friday.  One or two RN's on FMLA + one or two RN's moved on to other things + all of those RN's from the same weekend rotation = one ridiculously staffed weekend.

Relentless forward progress

Pam, you've certainly had your unfair share of illness this year.

Our house refi was approved.  Now I just have to pay the closing fees next week.  Good and bad news all in one.

Pam, have you been tested for mono? Hope you start feeling better soon. My young co-worker is experiencing drama. Again. All I hear is one side of the convo. Seems so petty to me but I used to be 25 once too. I'm bored. No work left to do today But have to be here for at least another hour and a half.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Docket_Rocket

But not this slow!  It's like I'm back in 2009!!!!!!!

Damaris, slow running is good running.

Pam, feel better.

Doug. Safe travels!  And tell Neil congrats!

Mike, I'll take a dozen.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Cheryl - I hadn't thought of mono!  Hmmmm.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Damaris - Before you feel too bad about your slow down (sorry about that, btw), at least you're running.  I only ran 12 miles the entire month of January and I'm not doing any better this month.

Docket_Rocket

I hope you feel better soon.

Damaris - Before you feel too bad about your slow down (sorry about that, btw), at least you're running.  I only ran 12 miles the entire month of January and I'm not doing any better this month.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Mike I grew up in Mich and never ever at one of those pastry's.  I'm not a big pastry person I guess

I wish the rain would just stop.  The weatherman lied.  But I get to go home tomorrow.

Marjorie

Parent teacher conferences. Ugh.  I survived.  Ha.

Almost started my kitchen on fire. Good thing DH was there, I froze and panicked at first. No damage, just smoke mess. I can still smell it in my house.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Cheryl, it may have a smoke a smell for a day or two.

Is it time to make the donuts? How about eating them?  College visit for the kiddo today after I get off the night shift.  Which will put me awake for about 28 sttaight  hours since yesterday.  Gonna be a zombie.

Wandering Wally

Morning all!  Snowing again.  Pfft.

Van - Take it easy today.  Hope you get some rest later.

Marjorie - They are super tasty, but I'm glad they only come around once a year.  It's all I can handle.

Cheryl - Glad no one was hurt.

Doug - Have a good time!  Hoist a tall, frosty one with Neil for us.

Pam - Hope you feel better soon.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast