Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Wandering Wally

Sucks about the doggie.

Happy Friday everyone.  We have one of those weekends coming up where it will be great to get back to work on Monday so I can relax a little. Wall to wall busy-ness all weekend long.  Ugh.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Pam, that's not how you say it.  It's MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Hey all

I'm at the airport off to Colorado for the weekend.   Snow and cold here I come!!!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday.  Smile

Don't believe everything you think. 

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Damaris - I am NOT a morning person, therefore, I say morning.

Docket_Rocket

And now? Big grin

Damaris - I am NOT a morning person, therefore, I say morning.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I am doing a marathon in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.  Last year, the high was 85F during the marathon.  I'm looking at the hourly forecast and, although the te,ps say 45-55F during the marathon, the actual feel like temps are 33-47F (or thereabouts depending on accuweather and weather.com).  Winds of 17mph with gusts of 23mph.  33F????????  In South Florida?

I hate those wind forecasts but I LOVE THIS FORECAST FOR A MARATHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Good luck Damaris.

Congrats to 2nd Leuitenant Prisbe!

NC, enjoy the snow.

Mike, stay hydrated.  Those kind of weekends suck.

College visit for the kidlet went great.  I think we may have found it!

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Thank goodness my dad may now consider selling the house and down sizing!.  The house is nearly 4000 sqaure feet and he doesn't use 80% of it.  He owns it outright which is good but the taxes and coast for upkeep is insane.

Marjorie

Marjorie, that sounds like good news.

Docket_Rocket

Congrats, Neil!

Marjorie, glad your dad is thinking of selling.

Hiya!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

It is good news.  Now if he follows through!  At least now he is thinking of it which he wouldn't do before

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Congrats, Neil!

Got called in, had a delivery, moved her to post partum, and now I'm home on call again. Hopefully I can stay home!

Marjorie, it's probably a scary thought for your dad to move if he's been there so long.  Good luck.

Pam, I think if I had to be called in, I'd rather just stay the night.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Damaris

Fundraising Page