Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

I thought Martian was option # 2.  Or is it for PR purposes the option #2?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Martian or Crossroads is what I will be running.  I would love to run Martian and its much flatter than Crossroads.  Martian would be a get away weekend for us as well if Mrs V can swing it away from the office that weekend.

Plus the shirt for Martian is cool as hell.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-ASICS-MARTIAN-MARATHON-RUNNING-SHIRT-adult-medium-wicking-material-26-2-/261107805160?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&hash=item3ccb3cebe8

I need chocolate.  That is all. 

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

I need chocolate.  That is all. 

I need alcohol.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey guys. I miss my chat thread so I'll join in. Long day today

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I need alcohol.

Rum and cokes have already started flowing again

Docket_Rocket

Hey guys. I miss my chat thread so I'll join in. Long day today

Hey, Marjorie.  We were outvoted for a mammal thread, so feel free to join.  You recognize everybody, I'm sure.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Hey, folks! What a day! I *WISH* I had some alcohol so I could erase the brain cells that remember everything I had to do today on just a few hours' sleep!

Gonna hit the hay now. I've got my long run tomorrow and I think I'm going to do the Wildwood Trail again. It can get pretty gnarly, so I need my beauty sleep! Big grin

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I know D. But that is okay. Sure I recognize everyone. Getting ready to go knock out some miles before work and then a bunch of calls and pilates later

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

I like that Heather is here!  Van, we need to convince LD to come over too.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Morning all.  Winter is really here now I think.  11F and snow covered path this morning.

As long as the bartender is slinging drinks I'll take a G&T.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Hi Marjorie.  Welcome! 

Snow?  What's that?   We've broken the record for number of days without snow.  All most 300 now.  

I will be drinking a pitcher of Boulevard in a couple of hours.  

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Long day but productive. Now can just chill on the couch and watch mindless stuff on TV

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Hey peeps!

Yeah it was a long day for me as well.  The project marches on at work.  This one is expected to be only around $3 million that I am putting the estimate together for.  Chump change compared to the $25 million project we are executing right now.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

And I have only 10 working days left this year.  I will be off Dec 24 - 26 and Dec 31st.  Get New Years off as well.