Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Sounds like a nice time, Doug!

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Hi, Doug!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Morning.  Finally checking in as well.  My run in Austin went well, fun weekend.  Have a crapton of stuff to do today.  DD goes to Japan for 2 weeks, leaving in 12 days, we're closing on our refi tomorrow evening, and 8 to 12 inches of snow is coming Thursday.  Busy days ahead.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Busy days indeed, Van.  Good luck.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Doug, was there any kind of luncheon afterward for Neil's group?

Damaris, hope you have a better week!

Yo LD, Marjorie, NC, and anyone else that jumps in.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Ceremony, parade of the graduates, then head home.

They were heading north and I was heading east so there was no time to break bread together off post even.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Oh and BTW, I am home from work today sick.  My self diagnosis says bronchitis based on how my lungs sound right now.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Being sick sucks. Feel better soon, Doug!  Have you been to the doc?

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Again?  You need to check yourself for asthma, I'm telling you.  Feel better!

Oh and BTW, I am home from work today sick.  My self diagnosis says bronchitis based on how my lungs sound right now.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Bronchitis again? Ugh.  Feel better.

Pics are up from the Austin Marathon.  I never buy them and just do a screen shot, but at least one is half decent. Ha.

Docket_Rocket

My pics are great.  Miraculously.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

It will tell me the cookie cannot be found.  I'll try from home.  Now I'm hungry thanks to the cookie message.

Bronchitis again? Ugh.  Feel better.

Pics are up from the Austin Marathon.  I never buy them and just do a screen shot, but at least one is half decent. Ha.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Ok, I think I've found the proper blend of ingredients for a hummus that is nearly identical to some of the store bought brands.  And today, added triple hot cayenne powder (90,000 scofiled units) for the flavor/color.  Tasty and incredibly hot! Perfect.

Docket_Rocket

Yum!

Ok, I think I've found the proper blend of ingredients for a hummus that is nearly identical to some of the store bought brands.  And today, added triple hot cayenne powder (90,000 scofiled units) for the flavor/color.  Tasty and incredibly hot! Perfect.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

So we're closing on the refi on the house tomorrow at 530 pm, and I still don't have the final settlement figures so I can get a cashier's check.  Annoyed.  Enjoyed a nice 6 mile trail run right before sunset.