Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Lucky you, Doug.  I work both the 24th and the 31st.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

24 and 25th are the holidays but I have vacation time to burn so I am taking off the 26th as well.  31st is a work day but once again, vacation time to burn.

Docket_Rocket

Good.  I don't want to take time off to stay at home, though, so I even worked the day after Thanksgiving.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I work every holiday.  Eh.  Would be nice to have one off occasionally.   But the double time is nice when I do.   My wife has been putting up with it for 20 years.  It's our normal.  

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Been there done that as well Van.  When I was at the steel mill I worked the holiday if it was a scheduled work day.  They don't take time off from production for anything . . . even a workplace fatality.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Well PHOOEY!

No Martian Marathon for me in April.  That weekend is tax deadline weekend so DW has to be in to the store that weekend.  Last year the deadline was extended to the 17th or 18th because of the weekend but not this year.  4/15 is a Monday for 2013.

So if I want to run a marathon that weekend it has to be local which means Crossroads.  At least the course is only 45 minutes away so i can get out there and at least run the HM route which is the main roads in the area.  The full route is the half route with 3 side loops.  If I knew more about Garmin Training Center I could add a route and follow my Garmin to get the full route I guess.

Now to get my heel PF fixed.

Docket_Rocket

Good luck, Doug!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Dreary icky day here.  But I'm sitting on the phone listening to someone basically read the slides of a presentation.  They are idiots

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

He has some presenter's skills, that's for sure.

I have lower back pain.  Chiro will be waiting for me so he can manhandle my back.  Hope he gives me relief because I won't be able to run until then.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Good Evening.  I'm learning that this font is way too small for me and I hate that other site with a passion.  Ugh.  

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

I hate it too!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Hey all.

Van - The font for me is Arial 12 point.  Fairly normal.  Maybe check your browser settings?  Sometimes I will inadvertently zoom out to 50 or 75% on the browser and it makes everything look small.

Doug - This tax filing season could be very interesting depending on what congress does or doesn't do in the next week or so.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Docket_Rocket

In the computer and iPad it looks fine.  on the iPhone it looks tiny, though.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Mike, yeah we all in trouble if congress doesn't quit bitching and fix the fecal cliff er I mean fiscal cliff.

Wandering Wally

D - Pinch zoom on your phone.  The screen is of limited size, so there are limitations.

Doug - Yes, for once I wish some congress critters would grow a pair and be courageous.  Doing the right thing should be the focus instead of worrying about re-election chances.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast