Fibromyalgia Fighter

Lookin sharp, Neil!

Relentless forward progress

Crew_Dawg

Thank you ma`am Wink

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Wandering Wally

Morning all!  Just checking in.

Neil - You are now a steely eyed missle man ;-)

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Yo, Neil!  Glad to see you here.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Morning all!!  I have an extra minute so thought I would jump in and play catch up.

Van - You asked me 100 pages back how I'm doing and this is the first time I've been on since then.  I'm doing good, no complaints.  I'm sure your daughter is going to have the time of her life in Japan.  My college roommate went to Japan right after college and lived there for years teaching English in school.  She loved it.

Marjorie - You're welcome for the cliff's notes. He was an interesting speaker.  That stinks about your microwave.  Hope everything else is going good for you.

Damaris - Sorry to hear about your furlough.  I hope everything works out okay for you.  I don't know what's going to happen at my job yet.  I just take it one day at a time and hope for the best.   Good to hear your back is better.

Learningdaily - Glad your results were normal.  Sorry to hear you are still feeling terrible.  Hope you get better soon.

Eatsfood - Sorry to hear about your foot/ankle sprain and torn ligaments.  It's good even though you can't run that you can still do some swimming.  Take care, I hope you heal quickly.

Venomized - It sucks you had to go in and work on your weekend but I liked how you had a positive outlook on it and said it will help pay for some race fees.  That made me laugh.  I can't imagine how busy you guys are during tax season.  I'm one that hates doing taxes but likes to spend them.

Mjsmith  - Good to see you drop in and say hi because I know you said it's your busiest time of year.  You said March is here and winter is almost over.  I think it's probably over here.  It's supposed to be 85* degrees today.

Crew_Dawg -  Hi!  Congrats and nice picture.  Nice to see you pop in.  Sometimes it's hard to get back in the groove but before you know it you will be back where you left off.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

I really need to start coming here more often so I don't write a half page post playing catch up.   Smile

Don't believe everything you think. 

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey everyone.

New microwave is installed today.

Guy came to measure for new hardwood in the master bedroom.  I'm excited about that.

Nice run this am even if it was very very slow since I was stiff after yesterdays mega run.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Haha.  Hi!

I really need to start coming here more often so I don't write a half page post playing catch up.   Smile

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Good afternoon crew, hope you're all having a great day!

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Crew_Dawg

I ran 5 hard fought miles in the wind, but its done now.  Other than that I can't really talk about the job much, but I did stay at a holiday inn a few times last year.Big grin

Neil, maybe you can run a race while you're out there.

Had a date night with DW tonight.  Went to a fun little bistro for dinner.  It was delicious.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Nothing will wake you up at the end of your shift and give you a laugh like watching ER staff run around after a perfectly healthy baby makes her entrance at their front desk in plain view of the waiting area.  Babies wait for no one and don't give a shit about protocol and procedure. LOL!

Relentless forward progress

Crew_Dawg

Pam, that would get my attention.

Van, i am looking at a race may 4 maybe

Pam, that sounds exciting!

Neil, enjoy the weather out there.

Crew_Dawg

Its supposed to be cooler and cloudy for the next few days.