Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Marjorie, it makes me blush knowing you're thinking about my butt.  Ha.  It's actually much better, the stretching really helps.

Yo LD.  How's your little one adjusting lately?  You haven't mentioned him in awhile, so maybe he's getting along ok.

Damaris, do you give yourself the allergy shot, or do you have to go in?

NC, hope the TM was good to you.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

I have to go in, as it has to be done in a hospital setting, just in case I go into shock.  Fun, I know!

Marjorie, it makes me blush knowing you're thinking about my butt.  Ha.  It's actually much better, the stretching really helps.

Yo LD.  How's your little one adjusting lately?  You haven't mentioned him in awhile, so maybe he's getting along ok.

Damaris, do you give yourself the allergy shot, or do you have to go in?

NC, hope the TM was good to you.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Now i"m off to bed thinking about Van's butt?????

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

Ill work on it doug

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Crew_Dawg

This training will be tough but i am more confident i will do better than the training before.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Morning gang

It's a new day, make it a great one!  Big grin

Don't believe everything you think. 

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Van - Thanks for asking about DS2. We have good moments and bad moments, and good days and bad days, but the good is finally starting to outweigh the bad.  It's a mixed blessing though, because since the bad days are less frequent, they seem worse in comparison, even though I know they're not.   We had a really bad day last Thursday, but so far this week has been okay.   It's been hard for him with me not feeling ewell, too. Under the weather Mommy is apparently no fun.

Neil - I'm sure your training will go well!

Relentless forward progress

Crew_Dawg

Morning!

Hey, guys! Long time, no see! Smile What's this about Van's butt??

I am starting to really hate the gym. I'm supposed to do my circuit training class here in a few minutes and I am so not interested. I'd rather sip my Cafe Vienna and eat wheat thins (which is exactly what I am doing right now).

Getting excited for the Shamrock Run on the 17th! I don't expect I'll be very speedy, but it's a route I know well, and there's a great party downtown at the finish line afterwards! It's 15K. I think I'll dig out my old green and white tutu for the occasion!

My next marathon is coming up on April 28th. I'm down to my goal weight of 128 pounds so I am hoping this will help me "put on some speed" for the big day. My quads and calves are definitely as defined as I've ever seen them, so I think the training has got me on the right track, at least. Ah, Pfitzinger, I love you!

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Hey Heather!!

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.

Short day at work yesterday as they sent us home for the weather.  Stayed in all day and then went out to snowblow the driveway around 8PM.  I would speculate 6+ inches of that white shit.

Blowing and drifting overnight so part of the drive in today was a bit squirrelly on the roads.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi Kids.

Long day ahead today.

Yesterday I got to be all mechanical and fix my personal little organizer from 1993.  Strange that it still worked until 2 weeks ago.  Just used it for the calculator and had all the addresses in it for our contacts.  The batteries were changed but it still wouldn't turn on. It initially turned on but kept turning off then stopped.  I had DH take it to the Geek Squad and they were highly entertained since 1.  they guy was younger than it was and 2.  they were um, yes, we cannot fix something like that.  So yesterday I worked really hard and monkeyed with it and figured out that the metal cover over the batteries was not as tight as it could be and so I worked on that a lot and now it works.

So now I have to move to the modern age and make sure that it is all backed up and we won't lose all the addresses etc that were in it.

Ha glad the butt is better Van!

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Sounds good.  Sorry for the bad days.

Van - Thanks for asking about DS2. We have good moments and bad moments, and good days and bad days, but the good is finally starting to outweigh the bad.  It's a mixed blessing though, because since the bad days are less frequent, they seem worse in comparison, even though I know they're not.   We had a really bad day last Thursday, but so far this week has been okay.   It's been hard for him with me not feeling ewell, too. Under the weather Mommy is apparently no fun.

Neil - I'm sure your training will go well!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Pam, more good than bad is all you can ask for!

Marjorie, I had to laugh when you said your technology was older than the kid trying to fix it.

Doug, yes, snow sucks.  Blech.

NC, it is a new day, but I'm still tired from the old one.

Neil, good luck with the training, it will be worth it.

Damaris, now I'm thinking about your butt.  Hmm, this is slightly weird.

WW - Hey stranger, welcome back!  Wow, sounds like you've really been hitting your diet hard, congrats on reaching your goal!

The sun is actually shining today, and very light winds.  Heading out for some easy miles here in a bit. Not overly excited about it.  I've got a trail marathon on Saturday down in Kentucky.  Be well folks, have a great day!

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.