Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Crew_Dawg

I hear bleeding can cause dehydration

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

Hmmm, making it harder.  Man, I must be a sucker for punishment.

I hear bleeding can cause dehydration

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

My legs feel punished today fuck an eh

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Damn, you people make me feel lazy.   Big grin  If my doctor knew the little amount I've been running he would have a fit.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Morning everyone!

Its going to be a weird day. I was standing in my driveway this morning getting ready to leave and a police officer pulled up and parked in front of my house. He got out and went across the street with his flashlight and started looking in the gutter. He came back across the street and got a big stick out of his car and came up to me and asked me if I saw anyone near the gutter last night/If I saw anyone throw anything in it/ If I saw any cars parked across the street by it?  I told him no. He went across the street and started poking around in it with the big stick. Maybe he thought some "evidence" got thrown in it. I don't know.

Then.....

On my way to the doctor I saw a very bright purplish/pink Cadillac jacked way up with big rims and...ready for this.....long EYELASHES above each headlight.

Oh yes, it's going to be a weird day.

Don't believe everything you think. 

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

hi kids.

So DH broke the shower door again.  Sigh.  I have fixed it.  He tried to "fix it" yesterday but he didn't do it right so when he got in this am the little tray thing (technical term!!) at the bottom to let the water run off the door and not on the floor fell off.  He is not very mechanical.  I had 10x more tools than he did when we got married.  I have it fixed.  Will caulk it in a bit.  Maybe tomorrow I'll educate him on the proper way to use plumbers putty as he had it caked on really thick and I don't think he lined the screws up right when he reattached.

Had a nice run this am.  now I'm starving again so I may have to go forge for some food

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

NC I've seen the eyelashes for cars in some catalogs. Just really strange.

Weird on the cop too.

Marjorie

Yo!  Happy Friday.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Nothing happy about this Friday.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

shower door fixed.  House clean (other than the half bath but it isn't that bad), work done.  Glad today is about over

Marjorie

Crew_Dawg

Doin what I do best, getting drunk

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Have a drink for me, Neil. I'm working tonight.

Relentless forward progress

Crew_Dawg

Consider it done

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

hey kids

Marjorie