Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Time for mah coffee!!!

Sign me up!  Love muh coffee too.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Morning/Afternoon!

That's funny, Doug. Put some Pepsi in that and I'll be all over it.  I think spring is here, my neighbor is mowing his lawn.

Don't believe everything you think. 

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey everyone.  Waiting for my connecting flight.  Lovely time at the airport.  At least I found a plug to do some work

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning/Afternoon!

That's funny, Doug. Put some Pepsi in that and I'll be all over it.  I think spring is here, my neighbor is mowing his lawn.

I wish it was time to fire up the lawnmower.  I will likely need to fire up the snow blower at least 1 more time this winter.

Had a GREAT time at the Y tonight.  Just my normal run of the mill indoor track run but a couple of the laps were with my daughter.  She is gonna be trying track this spring and I actually convinced her to get started on some running before practice starts so we can get some endurance in her and hopefully avoid the dreaded "coach pushed me too hard shin splints."

G'evening folks.

NC, yeah, I'll be mowing in another 2 or 3 weeks for the first time.  Spring is springing, despite the 8" of snow that fell yesterday.  It will be melted by Friday, and then the grass will be growing like crazy.

Doug, sweet run with your daughter.

Marjorie, safe travels.

Pam, hope you had a good day!

9 mile trail run through the deep snow with my trail group tonight.  Fun and incredibly hard all at the same time.  And then tacos and beer afterward.  It was a good day.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Doug - That's awesome about your daughter!  Oldest DS just told me the other day that he's looking forward to nicer weather so he can "run normally".  Apparently, he finds it difficult to run through snow with boots and snow pants on!!  Big grin  I quote, "Running is just about my favorite thing to do."  Big grin Big grin

Van - Yesterday was "meh".  I blew off an education session for work in the afternoon because I'd been fighting a migraine since I got up.  I go back to the doc tomorrow am.

So far today, I started going through all my crap in our office.  I didn't get through all of it, but I got my desk as cleared off/out as it's going to get until I get a new desk.  Put a stack of paper in recycling, found a bunch of receipts to shred, and threw some other stuff away.  If I'm feeling okay after lunch, I may go look at desks at a few stores.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi everyone.  Training done for the day.  Back at the hotel.

Marjorie

Still working here, although I'm in the downward swing.  30 minutes left of a 10 hour day.  And then a light dinner with wife, and then an hour run (hate running after dinner), catching Survivor on DVR, and then bed.  Rinse lather and repeat tomorrow.  DD comes home from Japan on Saturday night.  Can't believe she's been gone 11 days already.

Crew_Dawg

Tests suck, that is all

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

Hi!  On vacation.  And I have not run in 3 days.  I am loving it.  But if I don't get to run soon I'll go crazy...or kill my husband, haha.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Hey all!

Marjorie - Hope you're enjoying your time away from home.

Doug - I think that's great that your daughter runs with you.  Getting her prepared now will definitely benefit her when it's time for track.

Pam - My desk seems out of order/disorganized to many people but to me there's some organization going on there. Or maybe I just like to tell myself that.  Lol

Van - Rinse lather and repeat tomorrow..that made me lol.  It doesn't seem like your daughter has been gone 11 days.  How is she liking it?

Neil - Indeed, tests do suck!

Damaris - Have fun on vacation and definitely get a run or two in.  We need your husband to stay alive.  Lol

Don't believe everything you think. 

Good morning.

NC - hope you are doing ok.  We've only FB chatted with our daughter once, but she was healthy and happy and enjoying her trip.

Neil, I agree, we should just do away with tests and never have to do them again.

Damaris, enjoy your vacation!  The rest will probably do you some good for your race.

Getting a slow start here.  Ugh.  Need to get moving.  Have a great day everyone.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.